Employment Type: Salary (Exempt)
Apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include job position in subject line if emailing. Please note, this role is onsite (not remote) in Carlsbad/San Diego.
We want to inspire people to do more than just drive: We believe safe, fun-to-drive solar vehicles are at the heart of managing the Earth’s natural resources for future generations. Through innovation, inclusivity, and intelligent efficiency, we pride ourselves on our creative solutions to problems previously thought impossible. Our values are the core of Aptera’s mission, and the guiding principles for every decision we make. We use our independence as a chance to be better for the sake of future generations – and our planet. We are the guides on the road to solar mobility. Join our movement.
- Monitor, reach, and exceed Aptera member success goals and metrics, coordinating with the team to achieve them.
- Respond to all assigned customer support inquiries received via email, phone, and social media within 48 hours.
- Performs active follow-up to ensure member satisfaction, anticipate future needs, and guide members on the road to sun-powered mobility and lifestyle.
- Provides administrative support to the new and existing customers. Reviews customer accounts and transactions while resolving issues.
- Maintain customer relationships through dedicated problem-solving abilities, gratitude, and the use of content to answer questions, with the guidance of the engineering and creative team.
- Review, investigate, escalate, and resolve issues as needed. Make any order cancellations or changes.
- Field questions as needed.
- Assist with social media response management in coordination with the Digital and Social Manager
- Alert the content team on any common FAQs to clarify in our messaging
- Maintain accurate records, knowledge of products and document all activities and discussions
- 1-3+ years of experience in marketing, communications, account management, or customer success
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication abilities, including written and verbal communication
- Patience, empathy, and professionalism
- Good problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Active team player, self starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Motivated and eager to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Suite and Microsoft Office
- Ability to build and maintain positive and strong working relationships
- Knowledge of project management skills is a plus
About Aptera Motors
Aptera Motors delivers the world’s most technologically advanced solar electric vehicles (sEVs), made possible by breakthroughs in battery efficiency, aerodynamics, material science, and manufacturing. A lightweight three-wheeler, Aptera is the first in a series of eco-friendly vehicles that will be offered for consumer and commercial use. It has the longest range of any production vehicle with 1,000 miles per charge and the ability to travel up to 40 miles a day on free power from its integrated solar panels. With only six key structural parts, Aptera’s unique body shape allows it to slip through the air using far less energy than other electric and hybrid vehicles on the road today. Learn more and join over 15,000 Aptera reservation holders at www.aptera.us.