2022 delivery quantity

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions 2022 delivery quantity

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions 2022 delivery quantity

• 2022 delivery quantity

John Malcom updated 2 months ago 4 Members · 4 Posts
  • Abi Bellamkonda

April 28, 2022 at 7:15 pm

Hi all,

Big fan, paradigm owner, investor and ambassador of Aptera. From memory 220 paradigm edition vehicles were going to be delivered in first batch. First deliveries are expected to be in 2022. So is Aptera going to deliver ~220 vehicles by 2022? Guessing Aptera may not ship Paradigm edition to overseas people. More specifically how many vehicles is Aptera planning to deliver by 2022?

• Len Nowak Nowak

April 28, 2022 at 7:30 pm

Hi Abi

Thanks for your support ! Look forward to connect with all the first lucky Paradigm reservation pre order owners too as I am holding out for a 60kWh Aptera, so I have a wait.

Yes your recall is right on the Paradigm 40kWh, Full Solar FWD with Enhanced Audio… 220 units for that earliest production run, was the plan.

Your question might be better sent to info@aptera.us so a team member can look into it.

My guess it is too early to give a full answer but I will be chomping on the bit too … just to hear you report back on yours!

Congrats!

• Gabriel Kemeny

April 29, 2022 at 5:29 pm

One delivery, so the Aptera marketing folks can claim they delivered in 2022.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now