Comparison of Aptera, Canoo, and X-Bus Business Models

Aptera Community Solar EV Industry News Comparison of Aptera, Canoo, and X-Bus Business Models

Aptera Community Solar EV Industry News Comparison of Aptera, Canoo, and X-Bus Business Models

• Comparison of Aptera, Canoo, and X-Bus Business Models

• Ray Holan

July 4, 2022 at 10:42 am

Author puts Aptera in first place:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCY-wM4C7o0

• Randy J

July 4, 2022 at 11:20 am

I was watching that video about the same time you posted it here. I like it. I own too many or not enough shares…. he’s good for my current mood.

He did another one a few months ago that’s worth a watch.

Why SEVs are so important!

• Ray Holan

July 4, 2022 at 12:12 pm

Thanks for this other video, Randy. I’ll check it out.

• John Voules

July 4, 2022 at 12:21 pm

Thx…I can always use a breath of fresh air

• Jonah Jorgenson

July 4, 2022 at 2:27 pm

Thanks for posting these.

Both good videos with substance worth viewing and lacking the fluffy marketing pitch about saving the world or joining some type of movement.

I think the observation of about Aptera management is spot on. They have both managed to maintain control and raise capital EXCELLET managers, avoiding the pitfalls of other startups who raised a lot of money, spent it recklessly, and deviated from the original vision to their detriment.

We are at the start of solar vehicle development. Certainly Aptera, with its emphasis on efficiency is way in the lead. Not so much the other two contenders as startups, (Light year and Sono, who missed the boat on form factor, weight, size, etc)

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now