Adjusted spreadsheet for European Aptera fan boys and girls….

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Adjusted spreadsheet for European Aptera fan boys and girls….

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Adjusted spreadsheet for European Aptera fan boys and girls….

• Adjusted spreadsheet for European Aptera fan boys and girls….

• Elzo Stubbe

January 23, 2022 at 5:57 am
  • Ian Collister

January 23, 2022 at 6:43 am

Thankyou very useful.

• Elzo Stubbe

January 23, 2022 at 6:47 am

my pleasure

• Joshua Rosen

January 23, 2022 at 7:30 am

Good job.

• Curtis Cibinel

January 23, 2022 at 9:45 am

Just a reminder that this sheet (i’m the original author) is based on estimated values for many details and does not account for auxiliary power usage (infotainment, heating etc). Frontal area, rolling resistance, battery size, powertrain efficiency and weight are all unofficial estimates.

Europe might need substantial changes to narrow (comply with regional rules) for European roads which could end up being a very different vehicle (ie less battery, worse aerodynamics, narrower, no center console)

• Elzo Stubbe

January 23, 2022 at 11:57 am

I know and am fully aware, thank you and respect. I see it just as a fun range calculator for the different battery packs at certain speeds in kilometers in stead of miles..

Thank you very much Curtis for giving us this “template” to play with…

• Fanfare 100

January 23, 2022 at 6:35 pm

Thanks for the reminder. How much of an effect do you think an infotainment system would have on range, say, also with the enhanced audio system?

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now