April events

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions April events

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions April events

• April events

• larry kaiser

May 1, 2022 at 8:19 am

There were 2 events scheduled in April where people could see the Aptera. So far I have found 1 post that discussed what was seen at one of these events. I hope I just missed other discussions. If I do a search will I find more discussions/comments? If you went to either of these events please let us know what you learned.

• larry kaiser

May 4, 2022 at 4:50 am

only one forum member went to either of the two events where they could see an Aptera? My excuse is that I live 1500 miles away. What is yours

• John Malcom

May 4, 2022 at 4:53 am

2340 miles

• Gary Greenway

May 4, 2022 at 9:04 am

They’re showing a concept. We have many pictures of said concept. It will be vastly different than the production version. They won’t let me drive it. They cannot answer most of my questions. They won’t let me do exploratory surgery. I hate crowded cities.

Yeah, good enough reasons for me.

• GLENN ZAJIC

May 5, 2022 at 10:19 am

I live an hour away and went to both events. The Pavilion event had the Luna Alpha (silver) vehicle. It showed pretty well, but was not in the most prominent spot (behind the building). Now to be accurate, that is where all the large exhibits were located. All I am saying is that if it was out front of the building it would have garnered a lot more attention. It was a hot day and the plastic vent on top of the dash was showing some stress, but other than that it was nicely displayed.

The Auto Museum had the Noir Alpha (black). It did not show well as some of the fake solar cell stickers were peeling up. Looked tacky IMO. Don’t know why they didn’t show Luna at both.

• kerbe2705

May 4, 2022 at 7:15 am

Aptera often displays the “Sol” Alpha prototype at local (San Diego, CA, area) events.

• Danny Mattijetz

May 4, 2022 at 9:57 pm

There was a mention by one other forum member who was at the Automotive Museum in San Diego. I was the other, at least of what I saw posted. That entry was in the topics of how large a surfboard will fit in the trunk.

The other posting that I made was under the topic of how wide the wheels were. That one must have been pushed down in the list because I don’t see it right now.

• Danny Mattijetz

May 4, 2022 at 10:00 pm

Check under parking width. That’s where I mentioned my observations.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now