Aptera featured in season 2 of Curiosity stream’s “Engineering the future”

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera featured in season 2 of Curiosity stream’s “Engineering the future”

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera featured in season 2 of Curiosity stream’s “Engineering the future”

• Aptera featured in season 2 of Curiosity stream’s “Engineering the future”

• Graham Smith

May 19, 2022 at 9:06 am

Fairly long segment featuring Aptera and both CEOs in the Engineering the future’s EV episode.

https://curiositystream.com/video/4544

Awesome work marketing team 😀

• John Malcom

May 19, 2022 at 10:31 am

to quote my grandson, “So cool” thanks for providing this

• Stefan Obel

May 19, 2022 at 2:39 pm

That is how I found out about Aptera.
    And after watching Engineering the Future on Curiosity Stream I got very curious LOL

• Curtis Cibinel

May 19, 2022 at 4:05 pm

Great video; too bad it is behind the paywall but Curiosity stream is a great service. The biomimicry thing is a detail I hadn’t heard. The family car should base on the box fish like the Bionic concept; 0.19 Cd.

Note: anyone signing up should make sure to use Curiosity Stream + Nebula promo. I think Tierzoo is one of them.

• Stefan Obel

May 20, 2022 at 6:24 am

Yes, you have to subscribe. However, currently you can get a full year for $11.99 using promo code MEMORIALDAY40.
      Even the regular rate of $20 per year is a great value.
      I wouldn’t know about Aptera if I hadn’t watched that episode of “Engineering the Future”

• Oz (It’s Oz, just Oz)

May 20, 2022 at 8:22 am

Even if you don’t want that, a quick web search will find you plenty of sites that have a one week free sign up for it.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now