Commend Aptera on Hiring Kayleigh Venne

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Commend Aptera on Hiring Kayleigh Venne

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Commend Aptera on Hiring Kayleigh Venne

• Commend Aptera on Hiring Kayleigh Venne

Heidi Strayer updated 9 months ago 6 Members · 14 Posts
  • Heidi Strayer

March 6, 2022 at 9:29 am

I just wanted to commend Aptera on the hire of Kayleigh Venne. Really appreciate her timely Aptera responses on numerous threads. It keeps the threads real and reduces incorrect speculation on the part of the community. Thanks to Aptera and Kayleigh!

• Roy Dudley

March 6, 2022 at 2:57 pm

Yes, a very big shout out for all Team Aptera, especially the ladies Kayleigh, Audra and Sarah, helping us start the Aptera Embajadores for Spanish speakers. Please let me know if you would like to be an Embajador. ¡Vuela sin alas con Aptera!

• Ray Holan

March 7, 2022 at 4:46 am

I am grateful not merely for hiring personnel to support the forum and the large swath of reservation holders, but for Kayleigh herself communicating with us on a regular basis. I’m sure there are many things the marketing department could find for her to do OTHER than actively visit the forums and address significant questions with informed responses. Go Aptera!

• Kayleigh Venne

Administrator
    March 7, 2022 at 5:21 pm

Hi Heidi and all! Aw, seeing this forum post made my day. Thank you very much, Heidi, I really appreciate this shout out.

It’s my pleasure to pop into the forum to communicate with all of you Aptera Members, to answer questions, and to clarify anything I can about the solar electric dream machine! The support from each of you is integral to propel this solar revolution forward, so Aptera thanks YOU.

I am so grateful to be on the Aptera Team (surrounded by such brilliant colleagues all around!) and to be a part of this curious and innovative community with you all! Keep those ideas, questions, and comments coming.

Happy Monday!

Alright, it’s time that I get back to work now! 😉

• V Pilot

March 6, 2022 at 12:30 pm

Absolutely, but lets not forget others who view and post here. Sara, Audra, and chris(a recent poster on the forum)

• Raj Giandeep

March 7, 2022 at 6:44 am

⬆ Aptera has a amazing team of people.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now