Custom Paint?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Custom Paint?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Custom Paint?

• Custom Paint?

• Guy SKEER

December 11, 2021 at 6:30 am

Here is an Inspiration, from The VELOMOBILE World:

https://youtu.be/cq6kon69cAg

• Francis Giroux

December 13, 2021 at 5:23 pm

Are you interested in selling your velomobile? Mine is just a home-made capsule over a Catrike 700 tricycle. I’m not getting the speed I would like to. At 250 watts on flat ground I can barely come close to 25 mph. How about you?

• Guy SKEER

December 15, 2021 at 4:01 pm

Hi Fran!

At this point, all I have is Wishes! I WAS 559 Pounds. Went in for Gastric Surgery. Later, Went for “Tummy Tuck”, but it really was a Meat Apron Removal – Went in for that surgery at 430, and came out at 359. Now under 340. Goal is Under 275. The Recumbent and the Aptera will, (One or the Other, maybe Both!) Be My Reward.

The Go One EVO R shown above is Just a Pretty Design I spotted on a Facebook Vid. Poor Fellow Bought a $10,000 EVO R, then spent More than $5,000 to get it painted. It was a Replacement for a Recumbent of another Brand (I think) that He had Been In a Wreck. Shortly after the Pretty Pictures, He had a Flat, and Came off the Road at Speed. Tore it Up.

Your Homegrown Recumbent looks Good. Many have Built on the Cat Trike, I understand. The Bullet Aero Covering is probably the Most Numerous, judging from the Ones I so often see.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now