MemberNovember 20, 2021 at 11:14 am
1:The Sun as my ally.
2: Brings an infinite smile on my face.
3: Fulfillment of the ultimate transportational dream.
MemberNovember 20, 2021 at 7:14 pm
MemberNovember 20, 2021 at 7:37 pm
Badass in black!
1. Enough charge from the sun to get me though most days.
2. Enough range for any long trip.
3. Enough speed to keep a smile on my face.
MemberNovember 22, 2021 at 9:24 am
1 Word: Striking
1) It’s mostly independent from an energy source that cost money.
2) It helps with tax evasion, even if on a small scale. Every gallon (or liter) of gas has imbedded taxes. Granted, those taxes as sales, transportation, and/or road taxes that I won’t have to pay. Although I’m sure the people in power will find some other ways to squeeze more blood out of us.
3) I also want to help the start ups that want to do things right compared to the legacy makers that won’t dare to rock the boat even if it will save them.
MemberNovember 22, 2021 at 8:13 pm
1. most efficient vehicle on the planet. makes you think differently about what an EV car might look like.
2. cool factor
3. makes a statement
Every car culture needs a two seater sports car. Aptera is my vote for the EV equivalent of the two seater sports car. Carve out a niche.
MemberNovember 29, 2021 at 8:34 am
MemberNovember 29, 2021 at 9:11 am
1) Sweet (look et al)
My #1 essentially intended to represent everything posted by everyone. It’s all encompassing to me, in one word.
MemberNovember 30, 2021 at 12:33 am
Aptera is the right thing for the planet.
Could not be more excited to do the right thing.
Just like the Aptera: Excitement is an awesome feeling.
MemberDecember 3, 2021 at 11:33 am
1 — No more gas stations!
2 — Range
3 — Supporting an innovative, passionate manufacturer
MemberDecember 6, 2021 at 7:09 am
I am Tickled by the Engineering Choices made by This Manufacturer. I am Nearly Breathlessly, awaiting MINE! My Break-In is Gonna Be Nearly Interminable Test Rides, for all My Friends and Acquaintances among My Ham Radio Group, My Velomobile Group, My Ex-Mil Aviators’ Group, My Astronomy Group, My Kiting Group and My Church Group!
MemberDecember 6, 2021 at 7:24 am
MemberDecember 7, 2021 at 7:00 am
Going Forward, this is How ALL consumer devices should be engineered and produced – not by Marketing or Art Studios, but By ENGINEERS! Form Following Function, period. Art is wonderful, and there Must Always be a Place for Art, but only on Mass Produced items if Negligible Effect on Function. Look to Consumer Things in the MOMA for examples.
MemberDecember 9, 2021 at 2:42 pm
MemberDecember 9, 2021 at 4:35 pm
Never Pay For Carbon Fuel again!
Maybe Never Pay for Charging.
Faster Charging (Miles Per Minute)!
MemberDecember 9, 2021 at 4:40 pm
No Wait to Warm Up! Short Trips do not damage the Engine!
So Quiet – Enjoy Your Road Music!
Car Fuels itself – No More Stinky Hands!
MemberJanuary 28, 2022 at 12:02 pm
MemberJune 24, 2022 at 7:36 am
1- no petrol
2- no pollution
3- no problem
MemberJanuary 31, 2022 at 3:50 pm
2: high crush strength roof
3: right to repair
MemberFebruary 3, 2022 at 4:47 pm
1) 110V chargeable.
2) Longer battery lifetime.
3) Apartment friendly (can’t charge at home).
MemberJune 23, 2022 at 7:48 pm
Aptera is 🌱: ***Sustainable***
MemberJune 23, 2022 at 11:35 pm
1- Never have to charge on daily commute
2- Most efficient car in the market
3- Affordable price
MemberJuly 1, 2022 at 4:06 pm
MemberJuly 1, 2022 at 5:24 pm
MemberJuly 1, 2022 at 7:15 pm
1. Utopian efficiency
2. To own tomorrow today.
3. To be ahead of the game.
MemberJuly 1, 2022 at 11:51 pm
One Word: Efficiency
1: Iconic Future Proof Design
2: Road Legal Solar Racer
3: My Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Daily Driver