“Do more” video is great!

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions “Do more” video is great!

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions “Do more” video is great!

• “Do more” video is great!

• David Marlow

May 6, 2022 at 4:17 pm

It expresses how I feel about Aptera!

• Paul Kirchner

May 6, 2022 at 4:46 pm

Yes, but it was a bit of off messaging to mention kids when it’s a two seater. Not saying you can’t have a two seater with kid(s) in the family but the video somewhat implies a family vehicle.

• Curtis Cibinel

May 6, 2022 at 5:08 pm

Definitely a fair comment. I really think most people need to downsize 1 of 2 vehicles for a couple with kids. An efficient EV even with short range makes sense as one of them. For me the Aptera is a sports car (midlife crisis).

Aptera seems to be putting more into marketing as they approach production. The tiktok membership is up from 5k to 12k in a few days. Much as promoting it by Aptera Owners Club gets more followers his video doesn’t have the views to justify this. I suspect they are buying followers just as Facebook groups often do; success breads success so inflating numbers is a common tactic.

• David Marlow

May 6, 2022 at 8:25 pm

The point about the kids is in leaving them with a better world than it would be without Aptera.

• kerbe2705

May 6, 2022 at 10:26 pm

I do hope, though, that this “re-edited” video (it’s made from clips compiled from earlier videos) isn’t May’s “Update” video: I still want a pep-talk from Chris with some tech bling on display! 😁

• Ray Holan

May 7, 2022 at 8:00 am

Hi, David. I gather you are referencing a video that is from Aptera and available on the Aptera website. For the benefit of newbies, whenever a video is referenced for the first time in a discussion, a best practice would be to include the link to the video. A matter of convenience for other forum members who dig into the discussion later. Appreciate your drawing my attention to this video.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now