Electric Viking Video; He Also Reserved An Aptera!

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Electric Viking Video; He Also Reserved An Aptera!

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Electric Viking Video; He Also Reserved An Aptera!

• Electric Viking Video; He Also Reserved An Aptera!

• Ron Ledohowski

December 25, 2021 at 2:12 pm

I requested his review recently; he was obviously very receptive. I’ll assume others might have as well.

• Curtis Cibinel

December 25, 2021 at 4:00 pm

Good stuff. About 1/3rd of the comments on the Daymak Spiritus video talked about Aptera so obviously he finally looked at it.

• Joel Smith

December 25, 2021 at 9:33 pm

It is always good to have a seemingly competent news source discourse upon a subject that I think that I already know a good deal about. An opportunity for something like an audit of the accuracy of their reporting in general.

I recognized several weak points in the piece. Sam jumbled up his talk about AWD versus FWD, number of motors and their individual power ratings, for instance. Also the cost of the PV add-options.

Still, roundly speaking, I think it was a pretty good review and qualified endorsement that will serve the brand well. Happy for that.

• Curtis Cibinel

December 25, 2021 at 9:57 pm

It’s hard to avoid errors when producing upwards of 5 videos per day. He isn’t doing as detailed of research and fact checking as others (not that other you tubers don’t also make errors). Not saying it’s bad content but when you make 25+ videos per week instead of 1-2 it’s understandable errors can happen. At the end of the day some imprecise but close dollar figures and describing the base aptera as 1 motor arent critical mistakes.

• Eric Miller

December 26, 2021 at 8:43 am

Yeah, he mostly just reads articles verbatim in his videos. It’s still a good way to stay on top of some EV news, but I never expect to see a lot of original thought in his videos.

• Elzo Stubbe

December 26, 2021 at 1:49 am

It took him a long time. Early on I sent him some emails to make hime aware of a< back then, real exclusive….

Anyway it is a fast growing channel so lot’s of potential customers can come from that video…

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now