Entrepreneur opportunities.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Entrepreneur opportunities.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Entrepreneur opportunities.

• Entrepreneur opportunities.

• Pistonboy Delux

August 20, 2022 at 2:11 pm

Perhaps the Aptera is an opportunity for invention of many automotive aids specially designed to the Aptera uniqueness. Perhaps steering yoke covers will be invented. Perhaps lights. Perhaps this is an opportunity for a young entrepreneur.

What are some modification kits and aids that could (and perhaps should) be invented for the Aptera?

• Ray Holan

August 20, 2022 at 2:29 pm

Halloween mask covers for the yoke?

• Paul Van Steenberghe

August 24, 2022 at 2:38 pm

I’d like a steering wheel to replace the yoke or an upper part of the wheel to modify the yoke to be a wheel.

• Curtis Cibinel

August 20, 2022 at 2:30 pm

Looking forward to Peter J making his bubble doors. I’ll happily lose the ability to roll down the tiny window in exchange for simplicity and a great view out.

• GLENN ZAJIC

August 21, 2022 at 1:14 am

How about a weathertech quality rear deck mat with built in solar. Many might not want the rear window blocked continuously if they could get just a little less solar from a mat.

• Steven G. Bueche

August 21, 2022 at 4:27 am

Good idea in theory. How do you prevent the load from cracking your solar cells?

How about a sheet of cells that would suction themselves to the underside of the glass?

• Alain Chuzel

August 21, 2022 at 6:36 am

With the right solar cell “encapsulation” (material and technique), it is certainly possible to keep cells from cracking.

I do like your idea on the “sheet of cells that would suction themselves to the underside of the glass”! Hook and loop would, I would imagine, also work.

• Andrew McKeown-Henshall

August 25, 2022 at 5:43 am

Looks like the centre console is ripe for “pop-fastener” interchangeable accessories 👍🏻

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now