Free Ride

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Free Ride

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Free Ride

• Free Ride

John Malcom updated 5 months ago 9 Members · 12 Posts
  • Eric B. Lockley

January 25, 2022 at 3:01 pm

I need for Aptera leadership to check this out. There is a “free energy generator” floating around on YouTube I want everyone to be interested in. Look up “The Crazy Channel” and also “Tecnologia Oculta”. Imagine battery charger onboard every Aptera and never worrying about running out of juice because the “hot boy” is always keeping the battery charged. Battery pack can be smaller and Aptera never plugged in anywhere. Look at it please. I am invested in Aptera not “the crazy channel”.

😎 Eric B. Lockley Sr.

• BRUCE MENGLER

January 25, 2022 at 7:30 pm

Perpetual motion machine is impossible, as it would violate either the first or second law of thermodynamics or both.

The first law asserts that if heat is recognized as a form of energy, then the total energy of a system plus its surroundings is conserved; in other words, the total energy of the universe remains constant.

The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that the state of entropy of the entire universe, as an isolated system, will always increase over time. The second law also states that the changes in the entropy in the universe can never be negative.

• George Hughes

January 25, 2022 at 8:06 pm

These devices are in a class of device termed, somewhat derisively, perpetual motion machines. The devices driving the alternator provide just enough power to continue for a period of time before friction draws the device to a halt.

These guys demonstrated by providing a light bulb – typically a 4-watt LCD – but what they won’t show are instruments to measure outputs. They won’t even show a rpm counter which would show, with even the small load of the light bulb, the rpms decline.

Think about it just a little deeper. These devices are basically an alternator and a motor to power it. There is no basic difference between this ‘drive-train setup’ and the home generator you buy at Harbor Freight. Except, to generate the power to drive the load through the generator, the home generator needs a gas engine of 6-15 hp. If they could get by with a little fractional horsepower electric motor instead, I guarantee you they would. They can’t.

• Llewellyn Evans

January 25, 2022 at 10:22 pm

Perhaps I could use it to power my Time machine.

My time machine is not very sophisticated. It is a time portal. You step through the portal and find yourself 1 second in the future.😜

• Vernon Michael Gardner

January 25, 2022 at 10:32 pm

You’ve got a time machine too? I can’t wait to see you in the future!!

• Llewellyn Evans

January 26, 2022 at 1:58 am

I would use it to power my invisibility machine … But I can’t find it.

• John Malcom

January 26, 2022 at 5:25 pm

Eric,

This falls in the category of snake oil. If you have interest in the product you will also be offered the opportunity to buy a bridge in NY at a very, very low price.

Stick with full solar on your Aptera. Then depending on where you live you will get close to 40 free miles a day.

• Joshua Rosen

January 27, 2022 at 6:11 am

What you really want is an Infinite Improbability Drive

https://sites.google.com/site/h2g2theguide/Index/i/149246

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Joshua Rosen.
    • Oz (It’s Oz, just Oz)

January 27, 2022 at 6:45 am

We can pay for it with my “Gold Accumulator”, a machine guaranteed to extract gold from seawater.

• John Malcom

January 27, 2022 at 3:22 pm

I would be interested in one of these since I live on the beach……

• G Johns

January 28, 2022 at 10:05 am

How can I save and store the free energy to ten gazillion capacitance voltages so as to open a time rift nodule to this time next year so I can be sitting in an Aptera? The last time I tried it I lost consciousness, and awoke to a $12,000.00 electric bill. Not fun.

• John Malcom

January 28, 2022 at 1:15 pm

anxiously support you solving this problem and monetary sacrifice. (Not willing to help out with that though) When you have it solved please post for the rest of us to take advantage as well. Don’t mean to push anything on you, but I think you have to get it up to 88 miles an hour

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now