Getting a fix

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Getting a fix

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Getting a fix

• Getting a fix

V Pilot updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago 6 Members · 12 Posts
  • G Johns

December 17, 2021 at 7:26 am

Just watched the October 11 2021 Jay Leno garage video again. When Jay and Chris take it for a drive and leave Steve behind just standing all alone, that’s kinda how I’m feeling these days.

• Guy SKEER

December 17, 2021 at 8:53 am

It is Same Here – I am WILLING the APTERA Clan to be First to market with the “Solar” Car in Useable and Plentiful Numbers. If Not Firstest with the Mostest, it may Fail simply because they didn’t capture Brand Recognition. Why is it so Common to call Copiers “Xeroxes”? Why are Plasters nearly all Called “Band-Aids”? Why are Refrigerators not called “Kelvinators”?

Two, Four, Six, Eight! Who Do We Appreciate? Go APTERA, GO!

• kerbe2705

December 18, 2021 at 11:15 am

That ship may already have sailed for EVs: People see me plugging-in my Honda PHEV and ask, “Is that a Tesla?”

• G Johns

December 18, 2021 at 7:19 am

First I apologize to you all for responding to myself but did not want to start a new one. My thought is even tho mass production is in the future that “A CUSTOMER” will still get one before the year ends as was stated. I wonder who that will be? I know it’s not me. One of the employees? As a Christmas gift? Munroe or Leno? And has anybody in the San Diego area seen any driving around?

• Oz (It’s Oz, just Oz)

December 18, 2021 at 11:02 am

That objective has been dropped by Aptera, new goal production by the end of 2022, many circumstances have been involved.

• V Pilot

December 18, 2021 at 1:24 pm

Hmmm, That news is going to cause a lot of reservations to be cancelled as it will push deliveries out further than hoped or expected. Guess I’m going to have to dig my 25yo Suby out of mothballs to get me to delivery time even though we’ll all move up the list

• G Johns

December 18, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Mucho Sadly, I am unhappily resigned to wait even if it is another year. But much longer than that and there should be some very nice affordable quality CHINA models with 400-500 mile range for sale. American and Tesla cost to much to me and now that all our manufacturing comes from overseas I might as well buy from overseas if I don’t get a Aptera. Sure hope they deliver to “A Customer” before the years end just to prove a point.

• Guy SKEER

December 18, 2021 at 2:26 pm

Mercedes is already slickly Touting their New EV, “Blowing Away the competition” with a 750 Mile Range car…..

HEY! APTERA! You Hear Footsteps Behind? Catching Up?

• Lou Verner

December 18, 2021 at 2:43 pm

Guy,

C’mon…Mercedes is likely in Model S if not Lucid territory- different beast entirely from Aptera

• G Johns

December 18, 2021 at 2:43 pm

Guy SKEER

Just watched a Dec 8 highlights on you tube. Heard some good things like,

Focused on production, No feature creep, resistive heat for now cuz heat pump design is two years, real nice tax rebate if you can use it amongst other items. So my faith continues.

What’s the Mercedes price? compared to Aptera?. just saying.

• V Pilot

December 18, 2021 at 3:17 pm

You can watch the entire meeting. I did a bit earlier. It’s out there

• Lou Verner

December 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm

G John’s,

Fogettaboutit! No Betas have yet been completed so we’re many months from first customer delivery. Aptera is no more immune to supply chain slowdowns than any other company. We all have to cool our jets and remember that 2023 is less than 13 months away!

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now