Paradigm Edition

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Paradigm Edition

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Paradigm Edition

• Paradigm Edition

Posted by rojo on January 23, 2023 at 10:33 am

Hi, isn’t the Paradigm Edition a specially priced package that includes the 400 mile range, full solar, enhanced audio all for the $29,900 price? My order looks like it reverted to a standard Aptera with 400 mile range and $29,800. It looks like I “lost” my Paradigm Edition reservation. Did anyone else with a Paradigm reservation get bumped out as well or do I need to contact Aptera for a fix? I want to keep my Paradigm reservation since it seems to be a limited edition vehicle. Also, if I decided to switch to the Launch Edition, will I get to keep my reservation number (priority)? Thanks all.

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  bbelcamino.
    OZ. replied 1 year, 2 months ago 6 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Paradigm Edition

OZ. updated 1 year, 2 months ago 6 Members · 8 Replies
  • jim-t

January 23, 2023 at 10:51 am

Same here. Although mine was never shown to be Paradigm on the website, I was reassured by Aptera via email that my Paradigm reservation was correct. I reached out to Aptera on Fri to clarify how they are now treating the Paradigm reservation holders and have not as yet received a response. I also asked if I converted my reservation to LE would I get the comparable free upgrade to full solar (therefore a $900 discount on the LE).

• Biker

January 26, 2023 at 6:53 am

Not much specific, but Chris Anthony describes the Paradigm Edition issue at about 27:00 in this video:

Aptera CEO Chris Anthony Talks Launch Edition with DC Fast Charging – YouTube

• rojo

January 26, 2023 at 9:26 am

Thank you. I wish they would be SPECIFIC as to what we will be getting and at what price. Will we even get to save our priority or do we go to the back of the line if we switch our order? Of course we likely will keep our priority but no where do they say we will on the website. It doesn’t take much information to ease a lot of potential customers. I can’t be the only one feeling like I’ve been invested since 2008 (with the v1 Aptera) and feel like I’ve been constantly left mostly in the dark.

• harry-parker

January 26, 2023 at 2:44 pm

You definitely keep your priority in line if you change your configuration. I’ve done it – switched to the Launch Edition. (I’m a little over 4000 in line.) The order page retained my original order number and date.

• Hendo

January 27, 2023 at 1:12 pm

…with the new plan…. sounds like if you do not drop $10k … you lose an early Paradigm spot to those who “now” buy their way to the front… but, the Paradigm still has value????

• OZ.

January 27, 2023 at 2:25 pm

Paradigms are fairly fluid in what they really are. But the basic thing is that there were 330 total (220 paradigms and 110 Paradigm Plus’), but they were not the first 330 vehicles sold, although they did sell out by the second morning of a count of about 700 total reservations.

• rojo

January 27, 2023 at 2:47 pm

I want to keep my Paradigm Edition reservation since there are supposedly just a few hundred. I put a second order in for the Launch Edition but for that I’m at the back of the line. Maybe I’ll invest in the Accelerate Program to get one sooner.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  x y.
              • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  x y.
            • OZ.

January 27, 2023 at 4:20 pm

The current word from Chris A. is that if we convert to an LE (About 33% have) we will get a special LE/Paradigm edition.

or to reply.