Interior option questions

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Interior option questions

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Interior option questions

• Interior option questions

John Malcom updated 2 months ago 4 Members · 4 Posts
  • p-linden

April 28, 2022 at 1:20 pm

The graphics for the interior options on the Reserve page and the graphics on the Media Room page show different colors for the seats and the trim. Which is correct? Of most concern, the seat body and insert panels are different in the Coast and Codex from the Media Room interior pics and the Reserve interior selections pics.

• Joshua Rosen

April 28, 2022 at 1:43 pm

Until they have production intent vehicles there is no reason to worry at the fine details of the interior. Things can change. When you get the e-mail saying you can order your car, that’s when you should look at the color choices.

• Thomas Bushaw

April 28, 2022 at 1:52 pm

I don’t have a definitive answer for you, but I suspect the appearance of each of the three trims will continue to evolve until production actually begins. As Aptera gets ready to fulfill your order, I am sure they will be contacting you to confirm and/or finalize your order (including the desired options). By that time I’m sure the details of the trims (as well as so many other current uncertainties) will have “stabilized”.

• John Malcom

April 28, 2022 at 2:21 pm

Paul, in a recent update video, Aptera said a mockup of the near final interior would be available “Mid summer”. I believe most if not all of the interior decisions to include colors materials etc. will be finalized by that time. That will be our chance to see the choices we will have to select from when we are contacted to place an order.

If your place in the the queue is further down the line, there will be opportunities to see Apterae in your community or at Aptera sponsored events/shows.

The renderings in the configuration tool are meant to be representative not exact as the design was far from finalized when they were made.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now