Invest in Aptera on Republic

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Invest in Aptera on Republic

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Invest in Aptera on Republic

• Invest in Aptera on Republic

Posted by KayleighVenne on December 13, 2022 at 1:53 pm

Hi everyone! We’re excited to announce you can now invest in Aptera on Republic. Now for a minimum investment of $210 USD, you can join us on the road to making solar mobility a reality.

Learn more here.

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Kayleigh Venne.
    Greek replied 11 months, 2 weeks ago 21 Members · 23 Replies
  • 23 Replies
  • Invest in Aptera on Republic

Greek updated 11 months, 2 weeks ago 21 Members · 23 Replies
  • RajGiandeep

December 13, 2022 at 3:07 pm

This is great news. More people will be able to invest where the $1k was a barrier for some.

• mickey-mcmillian

December 13, 2022 at 3:17 pm

Yes thank you for setting this up, for I was one who at present was not able to commit a full $1000.00 until January of 2023, but now I have invested, not much, but that will change in the future…. nice! Thank You again!

• greg-vickery

December 14, 2022 at 5:39 pm

Can everybody invest in Aptera using Republic no matter which state your residency is in? I could not invest using Apter’s investment page because my residency is in South Dakota. Just checking before I go through the process and being denied at the final step.

• harry-parker

December 15, 2022 at 12:11 pm

I am no expert in SD investment law, but you probably would have the same problem, because I doubt SD’s laws have changed in regards to these investments.

I had no idea that SD is a worse ‘nanny state’ than CA!

• greg-vickery

December 25, 2022 at 3:55 pm

It has nothing to do with SD investment laws! It has to do with the agent being registered in SD. I invested in 4 previous investment rounds with no problem but the platform on Apter’s website has denied me and some others from investing because of our residency. Hawaii is another state they are not registered in according to another individual trying to invest. I contacted Aptera and they said they were working on the problem which was a month ago. Now they are also raising money on the Republic platform and I have contacted both Aptera and Republic but no response yet. So I am asking on this community forum to see if there is any verification before I try again.

• ApteraNinja

January 28, 2023 at 2:05 pm

Greg Vickery

I was so disappointed when I was not able to invest because I live in Hawaii. Now I am so happy because I am now able to invest via the Republic offering and have, and will continue to do so. Give it a try, hopefully it will work for you in SD now also !

• paul-cox

December 14, 2022 at 7:34 pm

Are perks for each tier cumulative?

• ray-holan

December 16, 2022 at 9:29 am

Very happy to kick in my $210 — perhaps more next year. The process with Republic was very convenient. Here’s hoping a large portion of the 38K+ reservation holders can make this small investment in getting Apterae across the production finishing line!

• ray-holan

December 18, 2022 at 8:58 am

As of Sunday morning, December 18th, the Republic website shows a tally of 362 investors have put in a total of $446,000+. Let’s encourage more reservation holders to ante up $210 or more to put Aptera into production mode! I know $446K is a long way from the amount needed to get production going, but it’s a good start.

• john-tyler

December 23, 2022 at 10:04 am

This is great news, it would be a progressive opportunity for thousands of individuals to take part. Before this announcement was made I made a second $1,008.00 purchase; truly doubling down. Aptera must have operating capital to get our vehicle on the road. I can sit on the sideline or dig into my pocket book and assist to make this happen as best I can. What can one person do? I chose to put my money to work to assist in making this happen. I do not have a YouTube channel, my work keeps me occupied beyond a reasonable ability to do much as an ambassador. There are thousands of us who with a small squeeze, tightening of the belt could become an important factor to make this happen. Of course if you have $50 million lying about that would really make it happen.

• Sam

December 25, 2022 at 8:28 am

Past minimum $1,000 investors should also get the one free pre-order reservation perk as an incentive to invest even more.

• craig-merrow

January 28, 2023 at 3:44 pm

I was excited when the option to invest through Republic was announced! So far I have invested only $240+ in it, but the small minimum allows me to invest a little every month.

• laura-batchelor

January 28, 2023 at 5:38 pm

How does one get the free reservation after investing $1000 through Republic? My brother invested and hasn’t figured out how to get the free reservation.

Thanks.

• Uncle-Dirt

February 3, 2023 at 10:25 am

Is this program still running? Are funds deposited here easily transferred or count towards the accelerator program?

• glenn-zajic

February 3, 2023 at 11:09 am

Uncle, Funds towards the accelerator program must be deposited thru the Aptera website. Republic deposits will be included in total invested, but not towards the $10,000, but yes it is still running.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  GLENN ZAJIC.
  • john-young

March 10, 2023 at 7:43 am

The total investment went from $1.7M to $1.2M sometime over the last couple of days. Anyone have any insight into that?

• warren-smith

March 21, 2023 at 3:44 pm

Was/is Republic banking with SVB?

• Biker

March 21, 2023 at 5:08 pm

According to an answer in another thread, no, Republic is not affected by the SVB failure.

• gerard-webb

April 10, 2023 at 9:07 am

Cant buy because they don’t accept international transfers via Wise.com.

really stupid…

So just bought the shares direct. way easier.

• matthew-rummler

May 6, 2023 at 11:45 am

Hello!
    This is great and looking forward to a successful launch of Aptera this time around!!
    I invested through Repbulic.co just today, not realizing that the investment capability was here as well now (when I last looked it was not). Can I still get a free reservation (I was going to invest anyway so I figured might as well not pay an extra 100$).
    If this is possible, how do I do that?

(NOTE: I’ve looked around a bit but not a lot… this has been asked elsewhere on the forum without answer by someone else. Putting the question here in case it’s more likely to get an answer… )

• Biker

May 6, 2023 at 2:43 pm

You should contact Aptera directly via their contact page and ask directly- Aptera staff don’t monitor these threads that often.

• Greek

May 6, 2023 at 3:03 pm

Mathew, there is one way that I know of that will get you a free reservation. Investing $10,000 does it. It doesn’t have to be a one time bulk commitment. As long as your total investment adds up to 10k. You do not need to be on the Leader Board, as that investment starts at a minimum one time 10k commitment.

• Mike-Mars

March 10, 2023 at 10:05 am

Michael Jarvis

Investor in Aptera Motors

·

about 22 hours ago

Why does the amount raised change? it was $1.7 million just a few days ago….

Chris Anthony @michael-jarvis-2 Sadly, some large investments were fraudulent and were removed…

Aptera Motors team

·

About 17 hours ago

or to reply.