Investor webinar

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Investor webinar

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Investor webinar

• Investor webinar

Andrew O updated 5 hours, 2 minutes ago 6 Members · 12 Posts
  • Andrew O

January 25, 2023 at 3:53 pm

I invested on Republic, but I don’t see a way to link that to my aptera.us account, and of course I would like to attend the jan 27 webinar. Anybody else in my boat?

• Jim Montgomery

January 27, 2023 at 12:24 am

I have not yet received an email with the webinar info.

I invested directly via Aptera prior to Republic being an option. When I go to my account and check my invest page, I still get the following:

Your investments are not yet listed. To become an investor click here.

I did receive an email weeks ago saying my investment was received. Would be nice to get the webinar info so i can take part tomorrow.

• Gabriel Kemeny

January 27, 2023 at 5:28 pm

While the recording of the webinar has been posted, it is limited to those who receive the email link. For those investors that didn’t get the initial webinar invite, nor the link to the recording, I suggest you email equity@aptera.us and ask them to fix your lack of email issue and perhaps send you the link individually.

• Jeff May

January 28, 2023 at 9:56 am

Was anything of interest or import shared in the investor webinar?

Or are people prohibited from sharing any details publicly?

• Eric W

January 28, 2023 at 10:08 am

I think we were instructed to keep just about everything private. I will say that it built confidence (for me, at least) in the vehicle and the company. Maybe I’ll be able to find an extra $10k somewhere.

• Gabriel Kemeny

January 28, 2023 at 10:53 am

Aptera is making progress toward production and the Accelerate Aptera promotion was the most meaningful outcome of the webinar.

• Andrew O

January 28, 2023 at 1:09 pm

Hey Aptera, could we see a recorded version? At least a handful of us investors were unable to view the webinar due to technical issues.

• Andrew O

January 29, 2023 at 3:14 pm

Bump Aptera. I’m seeing some illegal copies showing up on the web, but I still haven’t received a link to view it

• Gabriel Kemeny

January 29, 2023 at 3:38 pm

Aptera only occasionally monitors these threads. As mentioned above, write to equity@aptera.us to fix your lack of email and potentially a direct link to the recording.

• Andrew O

January 30, 2023 at 2:50 pm

Thank you Gabriel. I did email them prior to bumping this thread, as well as a reply to their message on Republic and a chat through their web portal. No replies yet.

• Too_much Moderation

January 28, 2023 at 8:11 pm

I was able to watch it. It was pretty incredible, inspirational, and very enlightening. Makes me glad to be an investor and a switched to launch edition res holder. Another 10k would put me in current top three on the list but sadly it’s not in the cards at this time. I hope beyond all hope it works out, for all of us.

• Eric W

January 28, 2023 at 9:08 pm

Finally got the video to load. Didn’t take more than a couple of dozen tries.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now