Issuance Webinar

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Issuance Webinar

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Issuance Webinar

• Issuance Webinar

• John Young

March 29, 2022 at 2:16 pm

I caught some of it but did anyone record it? Most interesting things I heard…

Total capital raise is $65M. (Crowdfunded – $40M the rest private)

Chris is in Europe to solidify supply chain.

Is $65M enough to get to production? Aptera 1.0 was looking for $150M in the form of a loan from the feds to get there…and failed.

Presumably everything is more expensive and they would need the same everything (factory, components, people, ect…) so wouldn’t they need MORE than $150M?

• This discussion was modified 3 months ago by  John Young.
  • Oz (It’s Oz, just Oz)

March 29, 2022 at 2:34 pm

To what are you referring? I haven’t seen anything Email, Social Media, Reddit, Ambassadors, etc. about any new seminar.

• Quincy

Administrator
    March 29, 2022 at 2:37 pm

Hi John! I’ll share the recording from today’s webinar when it becomes available.

• John Young

March 29, 2022 at 2:55 pm

Thank you Quincy! Aptera rules.

• Chris Rogers

April 2, 2022 at 2:43 pm

Hey Quincy, I’d love to see a recording of the webinar as well!

• Mike Coffey

April 4, 2022 at 5:50 am

Thanks Quincy, I would like to see it too!

• Laura Batchelor

April 4, 2022 at 2:23 pm

Qunicy, What does one have to do to find out about these webinars BEFORE the event? I’m an investor and would appreciate knowing in time to attend.

• George Hughes

March 29, 2022 at 2:40 pm

TThe big difference is the Detroit hot dogs had scrapped he three wheeled aptera for 4-wheel, steel-bodied requiring paint – a normal underpowered economy car that costs more to build.

Folks don’t really grasp the revolutionary nature of the production innovations being explored by Aptera.

• F3n 1c1o

March 31, 2022 at 3:09 pm

I would like to watch the webinar too @Quincy

• Jonah Jorgenson

April 2, 2022 at 6:33 pm

Disappointed that there is now another Aptera happening that wasn’t announced before it happened similar to the implementation of Carta. Apparently not even ambassadors knew about it ahead of time so they could listen in. ☹

• Mike Spenser-Morris

April 3, 2022 at 3:42 am

I assume that a notification of the Webinar wasn’t issued to Ambassadors/ investors/customers? As one of each I am interested in seeing every webinar, whether live or recorded. What was the issuance one about, and when will the full recording be available?

• Norman Roberts

April 3, 2022 at 6:57 am

I stumbled across the webinar info 1 day before. I thought it would be used to attract investors, but it was more of explanation of the company CODE. Sarah showed her slide presentation about what was determined as to why people were attracted to Aptera ! There was almost no information about the vehicle and Jannies Sun Burlingame ,CFO spoke about how APTERA raised 40 million thru the Reg A offerings.

If this was to attract new investors I think it missed the target.

• Oz (It’s Oz, just Oz)

April 3, 2022 at 8:06 am

Where did you stumble across the info on it upcoming at?

• Roshiyu

April 3, 2022 at 8:44 am

If it was the last stream going over investments, and doing a how-to invest step by step tutorial? There really wasn’t much new info.

I saw the information on how to join the zoom call on twitter 1-2 days before.

• Oz (It’s Oz, just Oz)

April 3, 2022 at 9:21 am

Roshiyu, Thanks for that. I follow all of the Aptera social media, but not closely on Twitter and Instagram. It would be nice for items like that to get posted a bit more thoroughly.

• Norman Roberts

April 3, 2022 at 9:48 am

I think it was a twitter post that was noted in Aptera Owner’s Club discord channel

• Norman Roberts

April 3, 2022 at 10:42 am

One interesting comment in the Webinar, Issuance person asked ” where is Steve”

Sarah said he was in Europe, working on getting production started even sooner ???

• Raj Giandeep

April 3, 2022 at 11:06 am

Was wondering where Steve was in the last few videos updates. Curious about what Nathan Armstrong is up to as well. Been radio silent from him since spring 2021.

• Dean McManis

April 3, 2022 at 11:47 pm

Nathan started his own off road EV motorcycle company (Armstrong Electric Vehicles Inc.) about 10 months ago. But he is still listed as CTO of Aptera. He is very talented and enterprising, so I think that he can do both jobs well, but I would like to hear him give an update/webinar regarding Aptera’s technical progress and projects, just to reassure us reservation holders and investors that he is still personally focused and involved in Aptera’s present and future.

• Jonah Jorgenson

April 4, 2022 at 8:58 am

I certainly second that. It is important at this critical time that all C level staff are FULLY engaged with moving Aptera forward. Not just important for reservation holders and investors, but for any entity that may need to do due diligence on an IPO. No response from Aptera on this issue perhaps leads to an incorrect impression.

• John Young

April 4, 2022 at 8:47 am

Steve AND Chris were both in Europe…In Italy…specifically Modena. I’ll let you do your own research on what, exactly, is in that particular town and then we can all speculate wildly on what that means. Usually though, when the CEO(s) need to be there, that means they need something from the other person/company…what that could be…?

• Markus Schmid

April 4, 2022 at 8:53 am

Steve and Chris obviously were shopping for famous old Aceto Balsamico di Modena (Balsamico Vinegar) 😉😇

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Markus Schmid. Reason: Typo
      • Jonah Jorgenson

April 4, 2022 at 8:59 am

We are all going to get Ferraris?????????? No….Ferrari yokes!!!!! Eat your hearts out Tesla yoke drivers.

• Markus Schmid

April 4, 2022 at 9:02 am

… or Maseratis. Who knows.

• Jonah Jorgenson

April 4, 2022 at 9:03 am

ooops right. I hope not.. they are a reliability nightmare.

• Markus Schmid

April 4, 2022 at 9:05 am

Agreed.

I’m confident the’ll do the right thing though.

• Norman Roberts

April 4, 2022 at 3:59 pm

Link to Issuance Webinar

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now