Issuance Webinar

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Issuance Webinar

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Issuance Webinar

• Issuance Webinar

• John Young

March 29, 2022 at 2:16 pm

I caught some of it but did anyone record it? Most interesting things I heard…

Total capital raise is $65M. (Crowdfunded – $40M the rest private)

Chris is in Europe to solidify supply chain.

Is $65M enough to get to production? Aptera 1.0 was looking for $150M in the form of a loan from the feds to get there…and failed.

Presumably everything is more expensive and they would need the same everything (factory, components, people, ect…) so wouldn’t they need MORE than $150M?

• This discussion was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  John Young.
  • Quincy

Administrator
    March 29, 2022 at 2:37 pm

Hi John! I’ll share the recording from today’s webinar when it becomes available.

• Laura Batchelor

April 4, 2022 at 2:23 pm

Qunicy, What does one have to do to find out about these webinars BEFORE the event? I’m an investor and would appreciate knowing in time to attend.

• George Hughes

March 29, 2022 at 2:40 pm

TThe big difference is the Detroit hot dogs had scrapped he three wheeled aptera for 4-wheel, steel-bodied requiring paint – a normal underpowered economy car that costs more to build.

Folks don’t really grasp the revolutionary nature of the production innovations being explored by Aptera.

• F3n 1c1o

March 31, 2022 at 3:09 pm

I would like to watch the webinar too @Quincy

• Jonah Jorgenson

April 2, 2022 at 6:33 pm

Disappointed that there is now another Aptera happening that wasn’t announced before it happened similar to the implementation of Carta. Apparently not even ambassadors knew about it ahead of time so they could listen in. ☹

• Mike Spenser-Morris

April 3, 2022 at 3:42 am

I assume that a notification of the Webinar wasn’t issued to Ambassadors/ investors/customers? As one of each I am interested in seeing every webinar, whether live or recorded. What was the issuance one about, and when will the full recording be available?

• Norman Roberts

April 3, 2022 at 6:57 am

I stumbled across the webinar info 1 day before. I thought it would be used to attract investors, but it was more of explanation of the company CODE. Sarah showed her slide presentation about what was determined as to why people were attracted to Aptera ! There was almost no information about the vehicle and Jannies Sun Burlingame ,CFO spoke about how APTERA raised 40 million thru the Reg A offerings.

If this was to attract new investors I think it missed the target.

• OZ (It’s OZ, Just OZ)

April 3, 2022 at 8:06 am

Where did you stumble across the info on it upcoming at?

• Roshiyu

April 3, 2022 at 8:44 am

If it was the last stream going over investments, and doing a how-to invest step by step tutorial? There really wasn’t much new info.

I saw the information on how to join the zoom call on twitter 1-2 days before.

• OZ (It’s OZ, Just OZ)

April 3, 2022 at 9:21 am

Roshiyu, Thanks for that. I follow all of the Aptera social media, but not closely on Twitter and Instagram. It would be nice for items like that to get posted a bit more thoroughly.

• Norman Roberts

April 3, 2022 at 10:42 am

One interesting comment in the Webinar, Issuance person asked ” where is Steve”

Sarah said he was in Europe, working on getting production started even sooner ???

• Raj Giandeep

April 3, 2022 at 11:06 am

Was wondering where Steve was in the last few videos updates. Curious about what Nathan Armstrong is up to as well. Been radio silent from him since spring 2021.

• Dean McManis

April 3, 2022 at 11:47 pm

Nathan started his own off road EV motorcycle company (Armstrong Electric Vehicles Inc.) about 10 months ago. But he is still listed as CTO of Aptera. He is very talented and enterprising, so I think that he can do both jobs well, but I would like to hear him give an update/webinar regarding Aptera’s technical progress and projects, just to reassure us reservation holders and investors that he is still personally focused and involved in Aptera’s present and future.

• John Young

April 4, 2022 at 8:47 am

Steve AND Chris were both in Europe…In Italy…specifically Modena. I’ll let you do your own research on what, exactly, is in that particular town and then we can all speculate wildly on what that means. Usually though, when the CEO(s) need to be there, that means they need something from the other person/company…what that could be…?

• Norman Roberts

April 4, 2022 at 3:59 pm

Link to Issuance Webinar

• Russell Fauver

October 13, 2022 at 7:46 pm

Did anyone attend the issuance event today? Any new information get released?

• Eric Caldwell

October 13, 2022 at 7:57 pm

It was postponed until later this month.

• Pistonboy Delux

October 14, 2022 at 1:00 pm

What is this insurance event? Does this apply directly to Aptera? If so, it is important.

If I have not heard of it, other people have probably not heard of it.

• Eric Williams

October 14, 2022 at 1:17 pm

Info from Stonks, a site for investors.

Issuance Demo Day: Aptera Motors and Cityzenith

Oct 24th 12:00pm — 1:00pm MST

Issuance is proud to highlight two of the most innovative companies currently raising capital on the Issuance platform: Aptera Motors and Cityzenith.

A unique opportunity for fans, followers, and investors alike, this event will offer attendees a chance to listen in on the latest updates coming from both climate conscious disruptors and understand how individual investors have played an integral role in fueling the growth of both firms.

Following pitches by both Aptera and Cityzenith, we’ll be opening up the floor for Q&A – so feel free to come with any questions or discussion topics you’d like to see addressed!Issuance Demo Day: Aptera Motors and Cityzenith
      Oct
      Oct 24th 12:00pm — 1:00pm MST
      Issuance is proud to highlight two of the most innovative companies currently raising capital on the Issuance platform: Aptera Motors and Cityzenith.
      A unique opportunity for fans, followers, and investors alike, this event will offer attendees a chance to listen in on the latest updates coming from both climate conscious disruptors and understand how individual investors have played an integral role in fueling the growth of both firms.
      Following pitches by both Aptera and Cityzenith, we’ll be opening up the floor for Q&A – so feel free to come with any questions or discussion topics you’d like to see addressed!

• John Voules

October 24, 2022 at 10:16 am

Does anyone have any more information on why they have cancelled on us twice.

Today was scheduled for 2pm central time.

• John Voules

October 24, 2022 at 11:40 am

I received my email of cancellation 12:05pm central time October 24

• David Marlow

October 24, 2022 at 10:28 am

I noticed on Saturday that Aptera had removed it from their events list but Stonks was still promoting the event and allowed me to sign up and it was still active this morning. After reading this post I checked my email and found a notice of cancelation not just rescheduling as before. So maybe Aptera has canceled its participation.

• Mark Dahnke Dahnke

October 24, 2022 at 10:31 am

Where did you see that it was cancelled? I have an email from them at 10am EST for the week’s upcoming events indicating the event on Oct. 24th @ 12:00pm PST.

Nothing else.

• Jim Payne

October 24, 2022 at 10:44 am

Got an email Oct 24th at 1:05 EST

Issuance Demo Day: Aptera Motors and Cityzenith has been canceled

• Noah Blumenthal

October 24, 2022 at 12:03 pm

I’m with you. Received no cancellation.

• Chris

Administrator
    October 24, 2022 at 12:30 pm

Aptera’s team is grateful for all those who have expressed interest in joining the virtual event. As you may know, things are moving quickly at Aptera, and we are doing all we can to meet our production goals. We are sorry for the late rescheduling and cancellation notice and any inconvenience caused. This is due to a scheduling conflict where our leadership team’s presence is needed. We can assure you that we will have upcoming virtual and in-person events with progress updates that you won’t want to miss. From Chris, Steve, and your Aptera family — thank you for being a part of our movement. You power our mission each day.

• Jonah Jorgenson

October 24, 2022 at 4:56 pm

Seems like amatuer hour at Aptera. I would hope that Aptera could get their stuff together better than this. It is a small organization. It shouldn’t be hard to schedule something, get the announcements out to everyone, then if rescheduled or cancelled, get that word out to everyone before the time the event is scheduled to start.

• Steven G. Bueche

October 25, 2022 at 3:29 am

Sorry but I’m not the tree hugging, plant a flower, save the planet while sitting around the campfire type so this did nothing but turn me off. Investors don’t give money to hippies.

I just want a cool looking car that’s the next step in automotive design and function.

• Jonah Jorgenson

October 25, 2022 at 7:09 am

Perhaps you represent the majority of reservation holders and those interested in the Aptera for practical reasons. Helping the climate is a secondary benefit.

• V Pilot

October 25, 2022 at 9:42 am

I’m with you on that Steven. But also wish to reduce emissions and I’m just sick and tired of the maintenance associated with current automotive designs (too many to list!)

• Krzysztof Rudzinski

October 25, 2022 at 12:16 pm

Same here, I view the Aptera as the next evolution of the Toyota Corolla: reliable, cheap to maintain, and now with a regenerating power source.

Wrapping instead of paint is already a big red flag for me. I currently work logistics in public transit and we make heavy use of wraps and ppf, nothing we use holds up longer than 7 years so I’m curious/skeptical as to what they have in the pipeline.

I also hope Aptera has more than $65 mil in reserve. The contract between Aptera and Elaphe was set to cost them $40 mil alone which doesn’t leave much for the other expensive parts like the batteries.

• Gabriel Kemeny

October 25, 2022 at 6:17 pm

The biggest up-front expense at the moment is probably the payment to Cherry – they don’t need to pay the deal with Alaphe up front like with Chery.

• Kevin Bradbury

October 25, 2022 at 6:43 pm

@Gabriel – You are really tempting my sophomoric sense of humor. When I made her acquaintance, she spelled it CHERI.🤣

• Alain Chuzel

October 26, 2022 at 5:35 am

Sorry but I’m not the type to play a violin while the planet burns so this did nothing but turn me off. Investors give plenty of money to hippies.

https://www.city-journal.org/html/steve-jobs-and-other-dirty-hippies-10946.html

https://www.potloc.com/blog/en/why-are-billionaire-hippies-successful-three-times-over

I just want a car that looks like the following and isn’t S.uper H.ydraulic I.nstantaneous T.ransporter.

• GLENN ZAJIC

October 26, 2022 at 12:31 pm

A few comments have been removed from this post and I am curious as to the reason.

I reread the ‘Guidelines for Community Discussions’ and did not see any violations in these comments.

We were told some time ago that there would be a webinar on October 13th @ 11 am and I planned my week accordingly. With a one day notice we received a cancelation and rescheduling to October 24th @ 12 noon. I planned my day and spent an hour trying to make this connection with stonks happen, not knowing that it had been canceled. I had RSVP’d to both events but never received any notices of cancelation. Not from stonks nor Aptera.

The comments, which were deleted from this post, called attention to the apparent lack of consideration for this non-announcement of a previously canceled webinar. Were these comments removed because of embarrassment?

I am a reservation holder, Ambassador and investor but none of these things should be required for courtesy in the world of business.

• Kevin Bradbury

October 26, 2022 at 12:50 pm

I’ve had a couple of my posts from this discussion deleted as well that had nothing to do with the cancellation. In fact, they were written before the meeting was even scheduled to happen. They were quite innocuous but were deleted none the less.🤨

• John Voules

October 26, 2022 at 4:51 pm

The same here…had a post that didn’t even mention the cancellation…so I think it was something random that was deleted..I don’t think it was anything intentional. Still curious as to why?

• Gabriel Kemeny

October 27, 2022 at 4:54 am

See the explanation of Kevin above.

• Scott

October 26, 2022 at 7:28 pm

For anyone who had your posts deleted, did you happen to edit your original post after initially publishing it? Reason I ask is that the forum sometimes has a bug where your published post will completely disappear only after editing it and re-posting the updated version. Sporadic and unfortunate glitch. That has happened to me several times.

• Kevin Bradbury

October 26, 2022 at 7:46 pm

Can’t remember if I edited the two posts that were deleted.🤔

📢MAH! 📢MAH! 📢MAH! This is a test. This is only a test. If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been notified…

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Kevin Bradbury. Reason: Test
    • Russell Fauver

October 26, 2022 at 7:52 pm

I wonder if maybe when a post gets deleted or heavily edited, if that action might cause all the replies to that post to be deleted?

Viewing 1 - 18 of 18 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now