MIX ‘N’ MATCH ?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions MIX ‘N’ MATCH ?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions MIX ‘N’ MATCH ?

• MIX ‘N’ MATCH ?

Robert Klasson updated 4 months ago 7 Members · 9 Posts
  • Scott Holmes

August 3, 2022 at 1:32 pm

So, I can’t decide between the Vida interior or the Coast because I like the seats of the Coast, but the dash and center console of the Vida, it’s been a year and a half, and I now wonder if I could mix and match 🤔. Could this be a possibility ?

• John Malcom

August 3, 2022 at 1:42 pm

Possibly wait to the production vehicles are revealed as the interiors may be different from those described for the prototypes. If all else fails, buy one of each and mix and match under Right to Repair

• Scott Holmes

August 3, 2022 at 1:55 pm

I was thinking that the way I would need to go. vida interior then replace the seats and pull handles (thinking I could live with stitching) but I agree that final reveal would be the way to go.

• Kevin Bradbury

August 3, 2022 at 4:48 pm

But who gets stuck with the ugly sister?😜

• Jonathan Reni

August 3, 2022 at 2:05 pm

I would ask them when they call to confirm your order details. Who knows, they might say yes. Even if it delays your delivery, it might be more convenient than buying two. Then again, if you do buy two, I’m pretty sure you’ll easily recoup your cost by selling the extra one.

• Robert Keith Harrigan

August 3, 2022 at 3:30 pm

The only part of the Aptera that I am not excited about is the Aptera interior color options. White, orange are at the bottom of my list. My choice would be all black or dark grey to go with my Sol. I would like to mix and match too.

• Dennis Swaney

August 3, 2022 at 4:14 pm

The Coast isn’t black enough? Just use fabric spray coloring.

Hmmm, the link function under Formatting doesn’t work. So here is the link: https://www.fabricspraydye.com

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Dennis Swaney. Reason: Non-functional forum software
  • Robert Klasson

August 5, 2022 at 6:28 am

You would probably have to pay for custom interior, which is currently a $900 option to mix and match.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now