Number of Reservations

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Number of Reservations

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Number of Reservations

• Number of Reservations

• Lane Costilow

August 1, 2022 at 5:37 pm

My rez nrs: #28192 June 21st, #35746 July 24th. A difference greater than 7000 in a month, if that is any indicator to you.

• This discussion was modified 6 days, 14 hours ago by  Norman Roberts.
  • OZ (It’s OZ, Just OZ)

August 1, 2022 at 7:44 pm

It’s unlikely that the numbers being given out are an indicator of the total reservations at this point.

If Aptera had passed 30K it would be likely that they would have made an public announcement.

• Mark Salyzyn

August 2, 2022 at 6:40 am

Subtract 10001 from reservation number, that is your initial position. However, if you modify your specs for your order, a new reservation number is burnt, your initial position does not change, but it means there may be a few ‘holes’ betwixt 10001 and 35746 …

• Riley ________________________________

August 2, 2022 at 6:49 am

Where did you hear that a new order number is created after modifying your reservation? I know that the merch store adds to the number of orders and that’s why there is no longer a way to track total reservations. I’ve modified my options many times but haven’t noticed any new number but aptera now basses your position mainly on the date you placed the original order so none of it matters now anyway.

• OZ (It’s OZ, Just OZ)

August 2, 2022 at 8:14 am

Riley, under the first system until it was fixed by Aptera, a modification of your reservation generated a separate number for each one.

• OZ (It’s OZ, Just OZ)

August 2, 2022 at 8:12 am

Mark, that only works if you ordered before Aug 2021. The numbering system was reset at that time to zero, and it appears that some changes were made to numbers after that time as well.

• Lane Costilow

August 2, 2022 at 8:19 am

I, too, have modified them without changing the rez nrs.

• Steven G. Bueche

August 2, 2022 at 9:05 am

So you’re saying that my June 2021 order number of 22355 means I’m (roughly) number 12,354?

I can only pray I get it by Christmas of 2023. Let’s hope they get that production line up and running! lol

• OZ (It’s OZ, Just OZ)

August 2, 2022 at 9:09 am

Roughly speaking that is correct Steve. (Or Steven if you prefer.)

• David Hartley

August 2, 2022 at 6:44 am

My 7/31/22 reservation number is 36746, only 7 days after Lane’s comment of 35746 on July 24 equating to about 1000 per week.

• Jonah Jorgenson

August 2, 2022 at 12:02 pm

Aptera has told us that reservation number is not a good indication of delivery order. This information may also be valid for reservation number. Only Aptera knows that information. It is entirely possible for 1,000 res/week as Aptera is really catching on. If so you are already ahead of some of the croud.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now