Off-Road Kit

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Off-Road Kit

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Off-Road Kit

• Off-Road Kit

BRUCE MENGLER updated 3 months ago 4 Members · 4 Posts
  • David Stevens

March 31, 2022 at 5:36 am

Does anyone know how much more ground clearance will be provided by the off-road kit? Also, how will the lift be accomplished? Are there any mock-ups I can look at to see how it might look? I like the idea of tougher wheel covers, and a bit more room underneath would be great for the snowy winters where I live. I also have speed bumps on my commute and the occasional gravel road to visit family. I’m not sure I will like the look of the taller version; however, I don’t want to be grinding off the wheel covers and under belly of the street model. Will I need the off-road version for the aforementioned road conditions? Please point me to any information that might be available. Thank you.

• Peter Jorgensen

March 31, 2022 at 11:05 am

Here’s what I imagine Aptera making – and what I imagine some owners might do to modify the Aptera (Sand dune and rocky road picture). Basically just more wheel exposure from Aptera. The tent picture is the only one actually from Aptera as far as I know… And that’s an early idea they had. From what I understand they’ll shift effort to this once production is started.

• BRUCE MENGLER

March 31, 2022 at 11:19 am
Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now