Panoramic view

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Panoramic view

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Panoramic view

• Panoramic view

John Malcom updated 1 week, 1 day ago 4 Members · 4 Posts
  • Pistonboy Delux

August 5, 2022 at 11:01 pm

I would like to see the center rear view screen placed above the yoke and between the two side view screens.

When the driver looks up, they have a panoramic view of what is in front of them. When they look down, they would have a panoramic view of what is behind them.

No other vehicle has this. It would be an Aptera first. You know some vehicle will have it in the future, so why not have Aptera make history and be the first!

(If one is wanted overhead in the usual place, an additional screen can be there too. It is possible to have two screens.)

• Joseph Wall

August 5, 2022 at 11:52 pm

That sounds fantastic. That’s exactly what I thought when I saw the gamma teaser shots, it really needs to have one more screen in the middle.

• Jeffrey Young

August 6, 2022 at 6:10 am

I would like to see dual camera’s used on all four simulated mirror views (sideviews, rear view and backup view) with a glasses free 3D viewscreen (much like the Nintendo 3DS) for the driver (and passengers) to enjoy.

• John Malcom

August 6, 2022 at 6:30 am

An interesting configuration for consideration for the next version of Aptera. Production models of the current version will not be equipped that way. They current configuration will provide all functionality necessary for safe driving.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now