Paradigm Edition

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Paradigm Edition

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Paradigm Edition

• Paradigm Edition

James Butler updated 3 months ago 7 Members · 7 Posts
  • Edward Hernandez

March 25, 2022 at 5:47 pm

Hi, how do you get the Paradigm Edition customer status?

• Ray Holan

March 25, 2022 at 6:30 pm

This was available for a limited time early on in Aptera history. I’m fairly certain a Paradigm edition can no longer be ordered. Others may want to weigh in on this.

• V Pilot

March 25, 2022 at 6:44 pm

Yeah, a very limited time, they sold out within the first hour of reservations on

day one.

• Oz (It’s Oz, just Oz)

March 25, 2022 at 8:11 pm

Paradigms and Paradigm Plus models were offered at the opening of reservations on 12/4/20. 220 40kWh Paradigms and 110 100kWh Paradigm Plus models were available. It appeared that all were reserved by the following day. (Not in the first hour.)

• Len Nowak Nowak

March 26, 2022 at 1:42 pm

I thing you are asking about STATUS not

can I order? s…. On the website, under your account you will have a “Range” as to when Like 2022/2023.

Aptera Motors Corp will contact when they get close to production to move to “AN ORDER” and assume you will get a realistic date/timeframe, once things get going

Obviously 40 kWH Paradigm Editions are first

I hope that helps

Otherwise info@aptera.us

• Abi Bellamkonda

March 26, 2022 at 3:25 pm

I am a paradigm edition customer. I did order on the day. My status is on the website when I login. US paradigm gets delivered in 2022. Since I’m in Australia I will get mine in 2023.

Aptera to launch sun-powered electric vehicle in Australia from 2023

• James Butler

April 2, 2022 at 9:48 pm

You might not get it until 2024. USA deliveries are in 2023. You may wish to arrange to pick it up at their factory and ship it yourself. If you ordered a Plus, supposedly 110 are planned, you may have to wait until the 1000 kWh batteries are available, which is planned for last.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now