Preorder pages and Paradigm/Paradigm+ reservations

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Preorder pages and Paradigm/Paradigm+ reservations

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Preorder pages and Paradigm/Paradigm+ reservations

• Preorder pages and Paradigm/Paradigm+ reservations

Elzo Stubbe updated 6 months ago 4 Members · 5 Posts
  • Eric Rucker

December 9, 2021 at 5:03 pm

I’ve noticed that on my preorder for a Paradigm+, it’s showing no selection for solar or drive system, even though that trim level included full solar and front wheel drive (from memory).

Is the Paradigm/Paradigm+ status of an order (with the included options that were announced last year, and the position in line that ordering one of those granted (noting that Paradigm+ cars will be later)) going to be reflected properly going forward? I’ve also been avoiding touching options in the preorder, in case it breaks that status.

• Len Nowak

December 9, 2021 at 5:11 pm

Surely more appropriately discussed via info@aptera.us

Best

• Oz (It’s Oz, just Oz)

December 9, 2021 at 7:39 pm

Eric, I would hazard a guess that there was nothing set up in the current website to cover displaying that on the display orders page, I have a generic “Luna Silver pre-order” description on mine, and if I look at the “Modify order” page it shows, 1,000 miles, full solar, and FWD, but no description of it being a Paradigm +. If you still have your “Thanks for shopping with us (#10xxx)” Email from them, it should have a notation for the Paradigm + Edition at the bottom. (No description of the full equipment, but if you need it, I can send you a screen shot of the since retired order page with that info.) How ealry did you get up that morning? I managed to get invoice 10058.

• Elzo Stubbe

December 11, 2021 at 5:19 am

another example of inconsistencies on the website. This is the last thing I am going to say about it, cause I allready sent an email with the issues I found on the personal preorder page. Hope it will be resolved soon….

• Elzo Stubbe

January 4, 2022 at 11:22 am

And it was never resolved…

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now