Regarding Building you rAptera for a reservation/pre order.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Regarding Building you rAptera for a reservation/pre order.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Regarding Building you rAptera for a reservation/pre order.

• Regarding Building you rAptera for a reservation/pre order.

Guy SKEER updated 6 months ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • Len Nowak

January 5, 2022 at 6:31 am

<div>I am in a few EV clubs and because of my interest and support for Aptera Motors Corporation and the “Aptera” I offered to be a “Point Person” to try to answer questions from those clubs.</div>

These (attached) are Aptera Slides that I just marked up with my talking points. But there can be more depending of interests/questions: ( I am a US based reservation holder myself )

1st attachment

What “color wrap” do you like?

( Custom color / finish and price can be discussed with company )

2nd attachment

What battery pack ( range ) do you need ?

( Attachment explains range offered by the small battery packs ! Check the other EVs out there)

3rd attachment

What solar array works for you?

( The solar array on the dash, roof and tail are standard/no cost)

Yes the solar array on the hatch, will obscures view through the rear hatch but rear view camera provide view, plus added range )

4th attachment

Do you need more than the standard FWD?

( If important…AWD 0-60mph 3.5 sec vs FWD’s 5.5 sec. AWD has that drive torque vectoring advantage but comes with ~ 10% range hit )

5th attachment

What interior color combo do you like?

( Custom color(s) and price can be discussed with company )

It may be best to see the standard colors on Apterae shown in video but better yet..events. Note videos may have the earliest alpha model colors. )

6th attachment

Do you need Safety Pilot or Enhanced Audio?

( Stay tuned to see and hear more details beyond the attached details )

7th, 8th, 9th and 10th attachment

Do you need any of these kits?

Camping?

Pet? ( rendering shown )

Off Road?

( Stay tuned to see actual Pet kit and Off Road kit and more details )

Note

You don’t have to commit to the options until your reservation move to an order.

If helps in placing that refundable reservation, here is my referral code which provide $30 of the normal $100 reservation:

https://lz953.isrefer.com/go/preorder/Qzbm9uhy

After completing the reservation the reduced $70 reservation deposit should appear at the end for check out.

Once ordered there is a limited 7 day/1000 mi policy. See website for more complete details.

I personally have reserved an Aptera Sol 60 kWh Full Solar, AWD, Off Road and all the other options. I have had a ride in the (alpha) Sol, a development vehicle and that was only a FWD. ????

• Guy SKEER

January 5, 2022 at 6:41 am

Thank You, Sir!

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now