Reservation Discount 30% OFF

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Reservation Discount 30% OFF

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Reservation Discount 30% OFF

• Reservation Discount 30% OFF

kerbe2705 updated 2 months ago 5 Members · 6 Posts
  • Aaron Partida Rebull

September 3, 2021 at 4:34 pm

Pre order reservation -$30 discount below….

Here is my referral code if you need it:

https://lz953.isrefer.com/go/preorder/a32285

We are told:

⚡️ Refundable

⚡️ No commitment until advised your pre order reservation is ready to convert to an order.

⚡️ Orders have a seven day / 1000 mile return policy

• kerbe2705

September 3, 2021 at 5:52 pm

The problem with this, Aaron, is that anyone who’s participating in this forum can’t use a referral code: They seem to work only for “outsiders” who haven’t registered to the website.

You’re better off posting this to your social media accounts – even making a little YouTube video about it!

• Curtis Cibinel

May 2, 2022 at 11:53 am

Facebook Groups and Youtube comments also have policies against spamming referral codes. In my experience any link in youtube comments are often deleted automatically. If you want to get some Aptera referrals create your own content on youtube or simply talk to people. I have convinced 5 separate people to make reservations (mostly just talking to people on hikes).

• Konijnerd the Great

May 2, 2022 at 9:59 am

why is this rude and spammy post not deleted yet, and the user possible banned for a month or so?

Especially clickbaiting people from 30%, while it is 30 bucks. little bit of a difference there.

• Dennis Swaney

May 2, 2022 at 10:19 am

I tried to use a referral code before I registered for this site but Aptera charged me the full $100 anyway. Of course the $30 discount is really still part of the total price, so I wasn’t upset.

• kerbe2705

May 2, 2022 at 3:06 pm

@Dennis Swaney If you tried and it didn’t work, contact Aptera at info@apter.us – they may be able to help you.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now