Service Centers???

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Service Centers???

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Service Centers???

• Service Centers???

Audra updated 4 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Posts
  • O. K. Upchurch III

February 6, 2022 at 6:53 pm

New to this blog……I just ordered this vehicle and I am wondering, where would you take it for service if it is required? Mfg is in San Diego…….will we have to go there?

• kerbe2705

February 6, 2022 at 8:16 pm

Welcome – and congrats on your pre-order! I hope you used someone’s referral code and saved yourself 30%…

Whenever you have a question, check the FAQ first: Your answer is #97

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11Of3g6RYqstbXecs7j2UHHd_b8s5MebxEs-ZwkyMiiQ

• Audra

Administrator
    February 9, 2022 at 2:27 pm

Hi there!

Wishing you the warmest welcome to the Aptera community!

We are designing Aptera to be very modular, require very little routine maintenance, and be easy to service anywhere in the world through simple design. Our goal is affordability and 24-hour parts, shipping, and mobile service will make most service tasks a breeze. We will open-source all of our services and build documentation that allows people to buy outside our service network, do service themselves, or with a local shop. We think the “right to repair” should be applied to every large purchase and we are very supportive of “do it yourself” rights.

You can learn more about it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y5VWOaSXCc

We are building out our network of support technicians and our service documentation as we get further into full-scale manufacturing. Many more updates to come as we push the efficiency envelope on mobility. There are no limits to where we can go on a journey powered by the sun. We have some very exciting announcements on the horizon! Stay tuned – you’ll want to hear about what the team is accomplishing around Aptera. 🙂

Driving solar mobility forward,

Audra

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now