So where will your freedom take you?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions So where will your freedom take you?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions So where will your freedom take you?

• So where will your freedom take you?

Sean Liming updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago 8 Members · 12 Posts
  • Sean Liming

October 14, 2022 at 6:53 pm

The latest Aptera e-mail asked this question.

Throw the golf clubs in the back and take the 326-mile drive from where I live to Paso Robles to get dinner at Big Bubba’s Bad BBQ. Spend the night drive to the bay area for some golf. Take the 101 back down to Santa Barbara for some more golf before heading back home.

• Jonah Jorgenson

October 14, 2022 at 7:09 pm

Load up my diving gear and take I95 South past Miami to Key Largo (About 270 mi) for a weekend of diving at John Penny Camp (If there is anything left after the hurricane flooding). Recharge my 400mi Aptera at the hotel overnight and drive back in time for work on a Monday morning.

• Paul Kirchner

October 14, 2022 at 9:24 pm

Have a winery client in Paso for the past 15 years and usually stay right next door to Big Bubba’s. While not a destination restaurant for me, I sure have put down my share of grub there.

Your plan is a sound one.

• David Marlow

October 15, 2022 at 1:27 am

In 2023 & 2024, some Aptera owners may feel there freedom with it is limited, by the fact that every where they go with it people will be asking them questions about it.

As an Aptera Ambassador, I feel that it will be my pleasure to spread the word, about the freedom that an Aptera can give from many issues, that other vehicles have.

• Russell Fauver

October 15, 2022 at 7:33 am
  • Todd Williams

October 19, 2022 at 10:37 am

My dream is to take the ferry to Bilbao, go across the middle of Spain to Gibraltar, cross over to Morocco, go to Marrakech and then come back via Portugal.

• Russell Fauver

October 19, 2022 at 12:51 pm

Something like this might be fun https://www.howderfamily.com/blog/shortest-48/ Although I would like to spend a little extra time in the four states I highlighted earlier.

• Efrain Goody

October 19, 2022 at 8:59 pm

As soon as I can pay off the loan I will quit my job and may just spend several months wilderness camping somewhere up north. Either that or road tripping, but I don’t really know where I would want to go in that case.

• Patrick Liebknecht

October 20, 2022 at 5:24 pm

How far can an EV take you on a single charge ( the black ring ( twice the size of the EV rings ) is how far freedom can take you and with a 10 minute fillup you can keep going, or you can charge for a few hours and go 1/2 as far

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now