Subscribe to Aptera box

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Subscribe to Aptera box

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Subscribe to Aptera box

• Subscribe to Aptera box

• Gary Greenway

April 3, 2022 at 11:05 am

What is the purpose of the “Subscribe to Aptera” box at the bottom of the home page. I have received nothing from them since subscribing a while ago.

• Steven Bryant

April 3, 2022 at 2:18 pm

Same for me no news, subscribed many times this should be the go to for news etc

• kerbe2705

April 3, 2022 at 3:44 pm

“#FutureProofing”?

• Quincy

Administrator
    April 4, 2022 at 10:15 am

Hi Gary! By subscribing to our newsletter at the bottom of our website, you’ll receive monthly newsletters from Aptera along with updates on your pre-order reservation, investment(s), and opportunities to see Aptera in person. A newsletter was just sent out this morning, so if you don’t see one in your inbox today you may want to add Aptera (info@aptera.us) to your contacts to ensure deliverability. Depending on your email settings, our emails could be ending up in your spam or promotions folder.

• Gary Greenway

April 4, 2022 at 4:11 pm

Got it. Thank you.

• Joshua Caldwell

April 5, 2022 at 7:02 am

I’ve been getting them monthly, you might want to check your spam filter Gary.

• Gary Greenway

April 5, 2022 at 8:21 am

I signed up early Feb 2022. Nothing in spam folders. My first one received was the April edition.

• Oz (It’s Oz, just Oz)

April 5, 2022 at 11:06 am

That’s probably about right, it usually takes a couple of weeks to get something like that entered, especially with the probable staffing and volume of emails at this point. So you’d miss the 2/14 email, the only other one was about 3/18 and that may have been an ambassador one.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now