Talking with an Ambassador

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Talking with an Ambassador

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Talking with an Ambassador

• Talking with an Ambassador

• Donald Borger

March 25, 2022 at 6:27 am

I have put in my order for an Aptera and am anxiously awaiting delivery, but realize it will probably be another year or 2. In the meantime, I have a lot of questions, and would love to discuss these questions with someone in the know. I assume the ambassadors will have more knowledge than the average Joe, and would be interested in talking to someone, preferably in my area, which is northern Ohio. Questions I have range from how to change a flat tire, availability for test driving, driving in the snow, financing, battery options and more. If there is an ambassador out there who is willing to talk, I’d love to speak with you.

• Len Nowak

March 25, 2022 at 7:37 am

Don,

Congrats!🎉

If you want me to reach out send me a contact means I can try to “fill the blanks” for you!

I am a lifelong follower of the Aptera 2e ( had a ride in it in NJ.

Now a volunteer Aptera Brand Ambassador ( had a ride in Sol at their San Diego Studio 🎉)

I did not drive it like Jay Leno did !)

I am original from NJ now in southern AZ ( only some 400+ mi from Aptera)

I am holding out for the 60 KWh Full Solar to make cross country treks/ visits ( I have friends that have Paradigm reservation ) I will be visiting them!

• Donald Borger

March 25, 2022 at 8:09 am

Hi Leonard,

Thanks for reaching out. My schedule today is pretty hectic and I’m not sure of my availability over the weekend. But if you could give me a call anytime Monday, that would be great. Thanks!

Don

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Len Nowak.
  • Len Nowak

March 25, 2022 at 9:15 am

Will Do!

• Jonah Jorgenson

March 25, 2022 at 1:56 pm

Maybe no good to have personal contact info on a public site?????

• kerbe2705

March 26, 2022 at 7:06 pm

Except for “…battery options and more” there isn’t an Ambassador living who can answer your questions because Aptera hasn’t yet developed answers to them! The vehicle is still in the early stages of development and there are only four built examples: Three Alpha prototypes and one Beta prototype (that’s just a suspension test-rig). Most serious testing won’t begin until the Gamma or Delta level of prototyping is reached – up until then they’re still making basic engineering and design decisions.

• Jonah Jorgenson

March 27, 2022 at 12:10 pm

Agreed! I think most information is supposition at this time. As I understand it, ambassadors are not employees of the company and don’t work with/or in engineering. Their information comes from the group calls that all have access to when they are recorded and posted to social media. Also, if someone has a question, they can submit it directly to Aptera (As Leonard often suggests) to get an official answer. I have seen some of these and they are essentially saying what you are saying, “That information is not available yet”

I think it is best to be patient and wait for Aptera to disclose “Official” information when it is ready and they feel comfortable doing so.

• Ray Holan

March 27, 2022 at 8:03 am

Donald, I’m in Cleveland and would be happy to chat. My phone number should be listed in white pages. We can at least review the current list of what is known and what will not be known until Aptera production starts.

• Christopher Timco

March 27, 2022 at 9:30 am

That q and a that you are doing – is it going to be recorded?

• Ray Holan

March 27, 2022 at 11:52 am

Hi, Christopher. For the record, there are at least two kinds of “calls”.

Leonard apparently was offering to have a private conversation with Donald; probably not a recorded call.

Aptera schedules regular Zoom calls for ambassadors and investors wherein they review current developments re: company financing or design of the vehicle. Typically Chris Anthony or Steve Fambro or Jason Hill, Aptera chief of design, attend these and Q&A happens at the end of the call. The Zoom call is recorded.

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now