Target Market Age VS Reservation Age

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Target Market Age VS Reservation Age

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Target Market Age VS Reservation Age

• Target Market Age VS Reservation Age

James Gatan updated 2 weeks, 1 day ago 46 Members · 90 Posts
  • Steven G. Bueche

July 3, 2022 at 11:11 am

Over on the Ambassadors Facebook page this was asked and I’m finding that a lot of people are over 50 years old. Some are over 65-70! I would think that it’s a surprise compared to what I thought Apteria’s target market age would be. I know it might be an invasion of privacy but are the older folks digging this car more than the youth? Are the older crowd investigating solar electric cars more than the 20-30 somethings?

I’d hate to be that Old Guy driving around in something because he’s trying to relive his youth 🤣

• Len Nowak

July 3, 2022 at 11:18 am

Tesla owners have a median age of 54 (?)

Everyone have their own needs..

For me one of my first cars was a new 1972 Datsun 240 Z, not much different inside than the Aptera.. Two Seats, glass hatch, ~ same size cargo area behind the front seats.

It served me well in my single days and when married. Even driven comfortably cross country (~3000 mile each way)

For my Finale(?) the 2023 Aptera Sol 60 kWh. Still have a wife and Cross Country trips ahead!😉

I have friends, younger than me who have motorcycles .. I talk Aptera to them as there are soooo many attributes of this sEv, roadster style, autocyle that should speak to them while keeping them safer for many more years to drive “Whatever makes them smile”! (Sorry😞 .. my friend lost his leg on a motorcycle in an accident. Another friend killed on another vulnerable mode of transport (bicycle). As you know they plan to test Aptera to car crash standard🤞.. What Autocycle manufactures have done that?

Beyond Autocycle IMHO

Have a good/safe life!

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Len Nowak.
    • RICK DEARR

July 11, 2022 at 7:55 pm

One of my first cars was the 1969 Fairlady Z. Loved that car. (A little too low to the ground for me now at 67)

Mounted a car seat just behind the center console so used it with 1st little one too.

Looking forward to long trips without need of charging as I can take my time and let the car drink what it needs when I’m not traveling.

The kids have the ICE cars for now if we need a group drive somewhere… (Will get them converted with time or the price of gas will do it for me.)

• Dennis Swaney

July 3, 2022 at 11:19 am

Well, I’ll be 73 next month and I still drive the Miata (yes, it is a manual) I bought 33 years ago.

• Don Robinson

July 4, 2022 at 9:35 am

Well, I also will be 73 this year, and I also am still driving the Miata I bought 33 years ago (7/89). However, I now have a new deadline. I am waiting on a rather rare-breed pup, from a litter which will likely be first available in September 2023. I need to have the Aptera by then, since the breeder insists on personal pickup (in Maryland from New Mexico), and the Miata won’t really handle that. My reservation is now 16 months old, so it might just be possible.

• Dennis Swaney

July 4, 2022 at 10:03 am

Don, what is the last four numbers of the Miata VIN? Mine is 07028 and I bought it on 16 Jul 89 with a build date of 1/2 Jun 89. Hmm, I wonder if we could get a matching last 5 VIN for the Aptera?

• Don Robinson

July 5, 2022 at 3:40 pm

Mine is apparently later than yous, Dennis – 09264. My memory is not the steel trap it once was, but I could have sworn I got it in the summer of ’89.

• Dennis Swaney

July 6, 2022 at 9:18 am

Well, since it is only 2,236 later than mine, and as fast as they were selling, you probably bought it in late July/early August. Mine had the build slip (that’s where I learned the build date) under the carpet in the trunk. I later had someone translate it from Japanese.

• James Gatan

July 4, 2022 at 11:39 am

I’m simply blown away that there are quite a few Miata enthusiasts/Aptera place holders around in these here forums. Oddly enough, for me to cross shop an ICE to an Aptera, it would be the Miata (RF specifically).

https://aptera.us/community/discussion/can-you-cross-shop-a-2-seater-aptera-vs-an-ice-car/

My passion for a 2 seater roadster started off with my Old Man’s restoration of a 4sp ‘62 MGB back in my HS years. He put an Italian Weber 45DCOE carburetor with velocity stacks on that thing. It was a blast to drive. Miss that car so much.

The lightweight Aptera (AWD) would be as much fun to drive (if not more), as the Miata.

56 here btw, and I still drive a stick shift as well to this day.

Can you cross shop a 2 seater Aptera vs an ICE car?

• Kirk Robbins

July 5, 2022 at 7:00 am

Previous MG Midget and Miata owner!

• Kevin Bradbury

July 3, 2022 at 11:21 am

My guess is that it’s us older geezers who have the disposable income to purchase, uh reserve, a second car. Being that they are not yet in production, those with limited discretionary income would probably take notice once the vehicle is real and some amount of reliability and functionality can be demonstrated to those who would rely solely on the Aptera as their only vehicle.

• Steven G. Bueche

July 3, 2022 at 11:30 am

You make all great points. I would have thought that the younger crowd would see this as something that requires less or no maintenance and thereby free up some of their limited budget.

My grand son says he’s been fed lots about the big bad oil companies in school. He also thinks that Aptera is cool and can’t wait till I get mine. Maybe then he’ll decide if he wants one for himself.

• Dennis Swaney

July 3, 2022 at 11:41 am

Sounds like your grandson’s school is dedicated to turning out good little sheeple. 😆

• Steven G. Bueche

July 4, 2022 at 1:38 pm

You’re right. I have to re-educate him on lots of subjects when I see him. Thank goodness he’s only two houses away.

• Steven Bryant

July 3, 2022 at 11:46 am

I’m 72 and have been waiting for a very long time for this type of vehicle to be produced, I’m fed up with subsidies to the big environmental unfriendly corporations who are only interested in profit. Too old, I’m not dead yet, therefore I’m young enough to enjoy a quiet ride with very loud AC/DC or LED ZEPPELIN. I also have grandkids that are interested in Aptera, one says with the expected lifespan of it she wants it left to her in my will.

• Dennis Swaney

July 3, 2022 at 12:03 pm

What? No Sabaton? 😁

• Steven G. Bueche

July 3, 2022 at 12:41 pm

Exactly the reason I’m getting the Upgraded sound system! Still rockin at 63

• Scott P

July 3, 2022 at 11:51 am

Steven, that may be partially due to Aptera being a two seater and it may also be a reflection of who has the time to participate in forums and/or be an ambassador.

In my opinion, the 2 seater is likely the largest single “filter out” of potential buyers before getting into all the preferences of particular design choices. Younger people with at-home family or who want to include friends or more gear and such will likely self-select out more than others. Although many people talk about this being a commuter car, which makes “logical” sense, many buyers may likely still see this as a significant financial investment that would not be able to replace their existing cars since it lacks extra passenger capacity.

The older skew likely also relates to a combination of empty nesters (i.e., 1 or 2 person households), some people (not all) with extra discretionary income/funds, and especially people who have leisure time to spend on forums and Facebook pages and such geeking out on all of this. 🙂 Most younger folks with careers and/or families may still have a reservation but are just buying a cool vehicle without having extra time (or interest) to participate in these sites and fan-based activities such as being an ambassador.

So, just also keep in mind that the source of your informal survey may likely skew different than the actual reservation holder base. For instance in my personal n=1 scenario, I do have a younger daughter, am not an empty nester, and am not retired (and there are some other younger + family folks here on the forum and elsewhere). Also, I will need to keep my other two existing vehicles specifically because the Aptera is only a 2 seater; some other families can’t add a purely extra vehicle for various reasons (expense, parking space, etc.).

It would have been very informative for Aptera to have asked for demographic and use case data as part of the online reservation process, even if responses were optional. Perhaps they will do so in the future. Their marketing and design teams could get a lot of actionable information from that, they could adapt for the sweet spots, and they could see what customer needs they could work to provide as a business.

• Steven G. Bueche

July 3, 2022 at 12:46 pm

I agree with everything you said.

Using the age as a demographic would give them a wealth of information. As you said, maybe they’ll ask in the next survey. Happy Fourth!

• John Trotter

July 3, 2022 at 1:03 pm

Random, unscientific, Google indication of other two-person cars and ownership age (average)

Corvette 61

Porsche 911 62

Porsche Boxster 47

Miata 62

I’d be surprised if Aptera owner average age is substantially different, although ALL auto makers want a loyal, younger, crowd.

• George Hughes

July 3, 2022 at 4:23 pm

I think the youth of the world are more in the first phase of that Rolling Stones classic “You don’t always get what you want” when young but somewhere around 50 or so, some are fortunate enough to actually accomplish things that please them.

I bought my last ‘new car’ at age 34 … it was the car of the year in 1986 – the Ford Taurus – and I chose the four cylinder, 5-speed manual version because it was about the most efficient combo available. A large portion of its efficiency, and my attraction was its adoption of aerodynamics. I shunned new vehicles largely because I didn’t want to pay the depreciation for the existence of a new steel-bodied, carbon-belching, ICE-powered bricks.

I’m on board with the Aptera primarily because it is the first vehicle that promises the experience of safe, strong, lightweight, efficient transportation. I find it a pleasure to literally foster its coming to reality.

• Robert Horton II

July 9, 2022 at 1:49 pm

A loyal crowd is whoever buys the Cybertruck🤔

• Patrick Liebknecht

July 3, 2022 at 2:06 pm

I remember going to the dealer to check out the Pontiac fiero GT when it came out in 85’ and was told rather rudely by the salesperson , that’s an over 25 car , you won’t be able to afford the insurance. Maybe that’s why you see the average over 55 on sports cars. They have the money and can afford the insurance ? Not to mention the whole midlife crisis thing ? And the empty nesters don’t need more than 2 seats

• Kirk Robbins

July 5, 2022 at 7:06 am

Now that was a fun car to drive! If you could the rear end facing the right direction!

• Jonah Jorgenson

July 3, 2022 at 2:59 pm

Millennials and Gen Z’rs are the target audience for most marketing efforts now. Except for EVs. EVs are out of the price range for most Millennial/Gen Z young people and especially families. Mid to senior level people are the only people with sufficient disposable income to buy EVs. Aptera has a budget friendly version, but only two seats. Not good for young people with a family or who can’t afford two cars, one Aptera and one family multi passenger.

EV manufacturers will move into the low price EV Market. GM has by lowering the price of the Bolts and coming out with a 30K EV SUV.

Probably a short window for Aptera to establish themselves in the market with the current version and a four wheel multi passenger that is budget priced.

No amount of “Green/save the world oriented advertising or “Movement” tag lines will help sales if the customer does not have the funds to purchase. In the end it comes down to price and barebones features if you want volume sales among Millennials/Gen Z

<font face=”inherit”>I have a well paid Six figure engineering job that </font>allowed<font face=”inherit”> me to get a Tesala Model 3(A few years ago at a much lower price than now) and will let me sell it (Perhaps at a good profit the way the used Teslas are selling) and buy an Aptera. I am in the </font>minority<font face=”inherit”> in my generational cohort however.</font>

• George Foord

July 3, 2022 at 3:46 pm

52 here but I have been telling Gen Z people I come across about it and it just makes sense to them too. I just point out that gas savings pays for the Aptera as its very true for many. It is for me. I commute 100 miles round trip per day. Gas is about $200/week right now and that means $800/mo I can eliminate and use toward the Aptera. I will keep my gas truck but it will just be a sometimes vehicle.

• Byron Dieckman

July 3, 2022 at 4:07 pm

I’m 79 and I’ll be 80 by the time I take possession of my Aptera. Many two-seaters in the past, the last being a BMW Z-4, which I was able to squeeze out impressive MPG’s… but nothing has held my interest as has the Aptera.

• George Foord

July 3, 2022 at 4:20 pm

I like that. I have wanted a pure solar car since I was a kid and I really think this is it. I did reserve one.

• David Marlow

July 3, 2022 at 4:25 pm

As an Ambassador I have spoken to a lot of young adults who are very excited about the Aptera, however they can’t afford any new vehicle.

• Vernon SINNOTT

July 3, 2022 at 8:38 pm

I am 69 and single. I love the sporty look. By the time the Aptera comes to Canada I will be over 70. Alberta would classify the Aptera as a mororcycle. That concerns me as I don’t have a class 6 (motorcycle). Also, as an import it would have to be safety inspected but that doesn’t concern me.

• larry kaiser

July 4, 2022 at 9:59 am

I think Aptera should be looking towards the future. While they are bringing the Aptera that we love into being they are ignoring the large number of young people who cannot afford one. If they designed a car to use one of the cheaper batteries and with only a 150 mile range they could get below the $20,000 point and increase the number of people who could pay for the econotera with the fuel savings alone. Put an attachment for a child seat in the back and the market would grow again. I don’t expect or want Aptera to work on this now but if and when the demand for the current vehicle starts to wane, I hope they are ready to do so. This post was intended to be a reply to David Marlow

• Ray Holan

July 4, 2022 at 10:24 am

That’s an interesting idea you have there, Larry.

• Kirk Robbins

July 5, 2022 at 7:15 am

In the early 80’s I bought a Ford EXP 2 seater and 2 months later I found out we were going to be 3. I bolted in a car seat in the back and everthing worked out fine!

• William Manewal

July 4, 2022 at 11:52 am

I’m 78 and ever since protesting the Dakota Access Pipeline at Standing Rock and seeing how the oil companies treated peaceful protesters, I’ve vowed to get off gasoline. I’m driving a 2017 Chevy Bolt and just sold my Brammo Empulse R electric motorcycle. Haven’t bought gas in the last 5 years.

Premium sound system to belt out Bach!

I don’t need an Aptera, but it’s the only car that has excited me since buying a beat-up Austin-Healy 100-4 in 1963. Plus, it’s a car I can believe in. Earth needs efficiency. I plan to will it to my daughter who is excited by it also.

I believe the young ones will come around as soon as they see them on the roads, and as soon as I blast away from their hot hatches at the traffic lights.

• Ray Holan

July 4, 2022 at 1:50 pm

William, your AH 100-4 reminded me of working on a customer’s Austin Healey 3000 back in the day! I’m 73 and I’m enjoying conversing with the “under 40” staff at Aptera. Their enthusiasm is inspiring.

• Len Nowak

July 4, 2022 at 12:25 pm

I love reading all these heartfelt threads…

Re the “young”

There are lots of young people on the Aptera Team and they are genuinely excited IMHO from my brief visit last summer. There are just more of them now!

I am getting old but have never been into the speed much

Now that I have some primitive roads in my life the torque will be something to adjust to!

Unlike flying bugs that will glide past the aerodynamic Aptera…then there are the cows, quail, lizards/ Gila monsters, snakes, Road runners, jackrabbits, javelinas, mountain lions, wolves, coyotes ringtail cats, coatimundi, and other general rodents . I don’t need “ those admirers !

😔

• Steven G. Bueche

July 4, 2022 at 1:45 pm

Gee Len for a moment there I thought you were living in Australia. 🤣

• Len Nowak

July 4, 2022 at 2:47 pm

No… just another lovely place that start with an “A” mate! “A”ptera Ready!

I was tougher than that lad, back in that day… Not so much today…. 😉

• Ray Holan

July 4, 2022 at 1:56 pm

Len, just noticed your cool profile in the “About Us” section of the Aptera website. Soon small children at the mall will be asking for your autograph! Got any malls in your territory?

• Joshua Rosen

July 4, 2022 at 1:57 pm

It’s the Jetsons, if you are old enough to remember the Jetsons then this is the car you’ve been waiting for since you were in grade school.

Also the two seats makes it a car for the old empty nesters and young singles, people without children. I’m willing to bet the battery size will follow a bathtub curve, larger batteries for the young and old with the small battery appealing to those in the middle who are looking for a second car to use for commuting.

• Steven G. Bueche

July 4, 2022 at 2:19 pm

Yes, The Jetsons was the first thing I said back when I first saw it all those years ago. In fact, if it hasn’t been taken in Georgia it’ll be on my tag.

It’ll also be my primary car. Old, Single, don’t want passengers (unless I find a new sweetie) and the cat can ride in it only when going to the Vet.

But first, to the large events and parking lots so I can fell like a rock star and spread the word. I gotta look out for that stock value.

• James Gatan

July 4, 2022 at 2:50 pm

The Aptera (AWD & ORK; lifted look in Noir) will be my (post Apocalyptic) Sci-Fi Daily driver. I get to live one of my childhood dreams 😂

Part of the attraction to me, the Aptera is essentially a road legal “solar racer” that you can actually drive everyday. It will be so fun to drive.

Car’s & Coffee..here I come. 😂

• Marty Masterman

July 4, 2022 at 3:33 pm

Im 71 & have been following Aptera from way back..Ordered one 2 weeks ago, last week received the Tesla model Y Performance…I Ordered the Cybertruck on the first day as well..My weekend cars an NSX…

• Len Nowak

July 4, 2022 at 3:54 pm

Charge On (✿╹◡╹)

But “ not so much”🤞 with the Aptera when in your ☀️driveway!

• Kirk Robbins

July 5, 2022 at 6:57 am

At 60 this is one of the only EV’s that makes sense to me at all. It makes sense for me because it will pay for itself and the insurance pretty quickly as a work vehicle and for camping too.

• Steven G. Bueche

July 5, 2022 at 8:04 am

Hey Kirk, welcome aboard that Aptera Crazy Train!

I saw in the other thread that you just placed a reservation with a 31K number. Hang in there, if all goes well you still may see it by the end of 2023. I’m a 22355 and I’ve got the same dates.

This group is intelligent, committed, humorous, young, old and compassionate but, we mean well.

• Dennis Swaney

July 5, 2022 at 8:36 am

My # is 12172 and my projected delivery is also ’23-’24.

• Steven G. Bueche

July 5, 2022 at 8:52 am

What’s your set up ?

I’ve only reserved the 400, full solar, and enhanced audio.

• Dennis Swaney

July 5, 2022 at 5:41 pm

Same as yours but without enhanced audio. Supposedly when my turn comes I’ll be able make changes but I want more info on the audio system, in particular I require it to have an Aux input jack. Oh, color is Sol White, interior is Codex, and it is FWD.

• kerbe2705

July 5, 2022 at 9:45 am

The confessions of superannuation in this thread… well… https://youtu.be/gEHBrqK6CBU

• Y Z

July 5, 2022 at 4:56 pm

I must be one of the young’uns here in my 20s. I must admit I like gas cars, but more and more I’m being swayed by the idea of an electric car. Between the cost of gas and the cost of ownership and maintenance, evs are looking more and more compelling. What draws me to the aptera is that it has a different design philosophy. Most of the current electric cars I see seem to be more or less a traditional car with the engine replaced by a motor, but the aptera throws out the mold, but that is a two edged sword. Because it is so different, there are a lot of compromises to be made: the form factor, the fact that it is a 2 seater, the 3 wheel/autocycle, etc etc, it will be a learning process for us all. I will have to keep a second car for those times when I need to transport people or cargo, but I’m hoping the aptera will offset that with lower running costs. It’s not an insignificant amount of money either, but it’s also an asset that can hopefully free up costs in other areas. I’m also hoping that with reduced maintenance, I’ll be able to keep driving it with minimal costs for many years.

So as a recap- I like the fact that I am paying for efficiency and simplicity without the excess frills. While you’d think younger folks would be more of the market for innovative products, I think that it’s not always affordable for us to be the early adapters and take the chance at new concepts a lot of the time. But at the end of the day, I don’t think aptera is really limited to one demographic group. There’s going to be people who buy it as the most efficient commuter, some that buy it for the fun and novelty factor, and some because it meets their needs.

• Ray Holan

July 5, 2022 at 5:11 pm

Thanks for your insightful and thorough post, y.z.

• Y Z

July 5, 2022 at 5:30 pm

always. Glad to be a part of the community!

• Ray Holan

July 5, 2022 at 5:31 pm

Yep. It takes a village, man.

• kerbe2705

July 5, 2022 at 9:23 pm

@y.z One thing to consider: Rather than owning a second vehicle for the times you need to haul people or stuff, why not rent?

• Y Z

July 6, 2022 at 9:21 am

I do still have to do it often enough that renting would probably not be an option- one example is that I take elderly family members to do their shopping every week. Having the aptera as the primary vehicle should reduce the overall running costs enough to where having a second vehicle for weekly things is still lower than just using the ICE vehicle 100%.

• kerbe2705

July 6, 2022 at 10:07 am

@y.z I hear you – when rental costs are equal to loan payments and running costs then renting makes little sense and your weekly need is one of those cases. For the elderly who live in communities (like mine) where Uber, Lyft and taxis aren’t available and there’s no public transit, car-ownership or some form of private-vehicle access is a necessity.

• Pistonboy Delux

July 5, 2022 at 8:19 pm

Yes, on Facebook you will find most Aptera reservationist are over 50 years old, because everyone on Facebook is over 50 years old. I have heard the “chic” people talking about it being old and no one using it any more. The young people avoid it.

However, I agree that most Aptera reservationist are older. Aptera Motors must appeal to young people and not show any connection with older people, or else young people will not buy it. Older people don’t care what age bracket it is associated with.

• Joshua Rosen

July 6, 2022 at 11:36 am

It was Bunkie Knudsen, head of Pontiac in the 50s and later President of Ford, who said you can sell an old man a young man’s car but you can’t sell a young man an old mans car.

I agree with you that Facebook, and certainly forums, have a selection bias against young people, those are media favored by older people, so that may be why we are seeing skewed demographics. However there is no question that with only two seats the Aptera is not a family car but it is an excellent commuter vehicle and it also a true sports car in the vein of an MGB or Triumph or Austin. (Note I’ve just made four references that identify me as an alter kaker).

• Wes Man

July 5, 2022 at 9:21 pm

Early 30’s couple here plus a mini me. Ideally I need a car with 3 seats. But I’m not waiting for the next model. Worse case, I end up getting two apteras for the price of one Tesla.

I don’t want to sit by and wait for the next model and not give them all the love and support they deserve. I want cars created from Aptera’s design priorities.

• Y Z

July 6, 2022 at 9:25 am

Second having a third seat would be nice- Most of the time it’s just me in the car but for the 10-20% of the times having a third seat would make a world of difference

• James Gatan

July 6, 2022 at 10:38 am

I was thinking of a 2+2 coupe variant of the Aptera, along the lines of the BRZ/Toyota 86..some rear seating, just for the little tykes.

• Y Z

July 6, 2022 at 3:54 pm

That would be great, I wouldn’t need the rear seats full time. It’d be even better if they would fold flat and have that bit of cargo space when not in use

• Richard Mitchell

July 6, 2022 at 10:16 am

I suspect that a part of the issue with the younger age demographic is that they may require a car with more seats than just two, in case they have a need to bring a child along. Us older folks can get by with two seats more easily!

• Sean Bo

July 9, 2022 at 8:58 pm

True for me, a young-at-heart 42 year-old. 😉 Just reserved so I can be first in line for a version that I can at least tow my two kiddoes to school in on the way to work sometimes. 😉 I think the current model is great for young singles, or newlyweds who don’t need to drive kids. The mass appeal and uniqueness is a winner! Happy driving!

• Francis Giroux

July 6, 2022 at 11:12 am

Wow, there are a lot of us over 70 reservation holders, and also regular 2 seat vehicle drivers. The only reason I never owned a Miata is because they are not efficient enough. Two seat vehicles I have owned include Austin Healey 3000, Porsche 914, Porsche 911, Honda Del Sol, Honda Insight. and Datsun Pickup, and home built 1981 electric sports car, all stick shift except the electric. I still drive the Honda Insight and get 60-80 miles per gallon using my driving techniques. Aptera is likely the only vehicle that can beat the Insight for efficiency. I expect to set some efficiency records with the Aptera including driving across the country 3000 mile without plugging in.

• Dennis Swaney

July 6, 2022 at 11:33 am

My Miata got 30 mpg in 1989, then when California mandated the known carcinogen MTBE be added gasoline, they said there would be 10% mileage hit and they were right, I was lucky to get more than 27 mpg. Later when forced to remove MTBE and to use ethanol, they said there would be a 10% mileage hit and again they were right as my mileage went down to 25 mpg. I’m wondering what will happen with Biden’s mandate raising ethanol from 10% to 15% in gasoline.

• James Gatan

July 6, 2022 at 3:40 pm

Nicee. An Austin Healey 3000! Our family friend back in the Old Country, had one restored plus a ‘59 MGA. My father had a ‘62 MGB, also restored (Old Man & I even hunt for various NOS parts in old UK colony Hong Kong in early ‘80s). Swapped out the very troublesome SU carbs, for Italian Webers (45DCOE) with velocity stacks (other times, with oiled K&N filters). Way easier to tune & calibrate as well. Love the deep throated gurgling sound, upon acceleration (esp with the long 2nd gearing). A complete transformation from the stock SUs. An absolute hit with the girls, driving it in HS. Miss those childhood days..

Viewing 1 - 25 of 40 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now