Thank you so very much! Your hard work will pay off!

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Thank you so very much! Your hard work will pay off!

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Thank you so very much! Your hard work will pay off!

• Thank you so very much! Your hard work will pay off!

• Christopher Barrett

September 14, 2022 at 7:00 am

I think a simple thank you to all those who are making this dream become a reality. The team at Aptera needs to be congratulated for getting this far along. The focus on the product is beginning to pay dividends, as it shows in the new gamma reveal. Getting that recognition was very apparent looking at the interest at the Fully Charged Expo, the booth seemed to be full of folks who were interested, and Sandy was very enthusiastic, even telling people to invest! Personally, I am more than happy to tell folks to invest, and I think this recent event at Fully Charged makes the case for dollars to come your way.

The leadership has chosen employees wisely. Each one expressed, in their own way, an understanding of the ethos of this advancement. This is not just a better mouse trap, it is a lifestyle choice, and by making fun too, well that is just wonderful serendipity! But the thought process of “bleeding edge engineering” has permeated overall company, and that sense of community to make this happen seem very evident. I am glad I invested, at 73 years old, my eyes and ears still work pretty well, and I love what I am seeing, and hearing about Aptera! Your enthusiasm shows, and it is good to see!

• Lawrence Leonard

September 14, 2022 at 7:43 am

I agree! A big thank you to everyone at Aptera for all you have and will accomplish! Every day I am more amazed at all you continue to get complete. Bravo, Aptera, Bravo!

• Hee-Choon Lee

September 14, 2022 at 8:10 am

Thank you Aptera! You are doing great and I am very eager to see this solar mobility become a revolutionary reality 😃

• Peter Dezendorf

September 14, 2022 at 9:01 am

👏

• Wes Man

September 14, 2022 at 9:04 am

Yes, thank you so much for all the persistence. I cannot wait to receive my Aptera. I just have to convince myself I can wait for future models to be released before I attempt to buy a second Aptera.

• Robert Riggle

September 14, 2022 at 1:53 pm

👏

• Len Nowak

September 14, 2022 at 4:15 pm

Well said!

• Ray Holan

September 14, 2022 at 4:24 pm

Thanks for starting the Thanks Thread, Christopher! Taking a moment to acknowledge the hard work and thank the whole Aptera team I’m sure is appreciated. Word is we’re at 33K reservations and counting! Wish I could have been there at Fully Charged to soak up the enthusiasm for Aptera;)

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now