Time to update the website!!!

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Time to update the website!!!

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Time to update the website!!!

• Time to update the website!!!

• robert engelhart

September 12, 2022 at 7:03 pm

Aptera update your website to show Gamma units not Alpha. This should have been done the day Gamma was shown live. Come on marketing , you have one job!

• John Voules

September 12, 2022 at 8:13 pm

Actually it would be nice to show the progression of each model and have an empty space with a sign

DELTA COMING SOON

• kerbe2705

September 12, 2022 at 8:41 pm

@robert engelhart As the “reveal” showed, Marketing has MORE than one job. The current website was a huge and expensive undertaking for the company and adjusting it with each successive design would have been prohibitively expensive. That said, I do agree that they should update at least the static images to reflect the latest designs.

• Roshiyu

September 12, 2022 at 11:03 pm

I would like to see the reservation system updated at the very least. Show us how the exterior and interior of our reserved vehicles look? πŸ˜€

• Curtis Cibinel

September 12, 2022 at 11:45 pm

Hopefully soon(tm). Interior option mockups would be really good to see.

• David Marlow

September 13, 2022 at 1:10 am

Give them some more time, as the Gamma is not even quite finished and the Delta’s will not be out until mid November.

• Dennis Swaney

September 13, 2022 at 11:14 am

I think mid- November would be pushing it. From the YT videos of the reveal on Saturday, I thought I heard Chris say they planned to have the Delta out by the latter part of December.

• robert engelhart

September 14, 2022 at 7:50 am

Marketing does have one job, make the Aptera look good for potential buyers and or investors. I would guess 99% of people searching for investing in preordering get most if not all info from the official Aptera website. We cant all simply drive to the factory for a personal tour. I also understand the Gamma is not 100% finished but it’s 100% more finished than the Alpha thats plastered all over the official web site. Updating static images on a web site is literally a copy paste project. You want to impress people keep your web site updated as the Aptera progresses.

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now