Trouble viewing order

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Trouble viewing order

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Trouble viewing order

• Trouble viewing order

• John Young

March 10, 2022 at 6:29 pm

Is anyone else having trouble viewing their order? I received this notice today.

• John Malcom

March 10, 2022 at 6:47 pm

II have as well. Wrote an email. No response as yet. One of a few defects in the forum SW lately

• kerbe2705

March 10, 2022 at 6:49 pm

Just checked – same issue. Windows 10, Chrome browser. Also, my “account details” have changed: It replaced my nickname with my actual name…

• Thomas Bushaw

March 10, 2022 at 7:17 pm

If I access my order from the main My Account page (by clicking on the “View or Edit Your Preorder” button (located on top of the teaser video), I get this same error. However, if I go to the sidebar and click on “Review Orders”, my order is listed under “Your Invoices” and I can click on the “Modify Order” link in the last column to see the details of my order. This latter route to the order info is working fine (for me anyway).

(Mac OS, Safari)

• John Young

March 10, 2022 at 8:32 pm

Yep! That worked for me too.

• John Dowell

March 14, 2022 at 6:23 am

worked for me

• Vernon Michael Gardner

March 10, 2022 at 7:41 pm

Thomas, thank you, that walk around work for me.

• Michael May

March 11, 2022 at 10:10 am

I’m seeing the same thing; when I use the sidebar “Review Orders” method, it shows 2 orders instead of 1. This had been resolved quite a while back when Aptera reached out to me to clarify my order.

• John Malcom

March 11, 2022 at 10:29 am

I received a response to my inquiry about this defect from Aptera. It stated that they are making changes to the application and what we are encountering will be fixed within 48 hours. That response was received this morning (3/11)

• Quincy

Administrator
    March 11, 2022 at 12:51 pm

Hi John. We are currently undergoing website improvements and we expect that full functionality will return to normal over the next 24-48 hours. Please let us know if you are still having difficulty with this after that time. We apologize for the inconvenience!

• John Malcom

March 11, 2022 at 1:20 pm

Thanks Quincy! Good information to have on the forum. As compensation, I am assuming we all get a 5% discount per day on our Apteras for every day the site is being refactored?😄

• Philip Raymond

March 13, 2022 at 7:36 pm

It’s been over 48 hours since Quincy responded, 56 hours to be exact as I am writing this and the big green “view or edit your preorder” button still shows the same error page as before. (and yes, I did clear my browser history before trying) Any update on this Quincy?

• John Dowell

March 14, 2022 at 6:24 am

thank you 😊

• John Malcom

March 14, 2022 at 9:34 am

There are still issues with posts not showing up when a new page is needed as well. Perhaps the IT team can roll back the forum to a version Of code that worked until the changes are fixed and tested then promote the error free release to operational. I hope the team is using three environments (Working, testing, and operational/active) and not trying to make changes in the operational code while it is active and being used.

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now