Upcoming webinar questions

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Upcoming webinar questions

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Upcoming webinar questions

• Upcoming webinar questions

• Gary Greenway

June 11, 2022 at 7:57 am

I’ve successfully (I think) submitted two questions for the upcoming webinar via the events page. However, I cannot seem to find the list of submitted questions that Steve has shown in the Aptera Owner’s Club video. I’ve tried it on an Android tablet and an IOS phone.

• Gary Greenway

June 11, 2022 at 8:02 am

I tried but whenever I post the link I get the 404 error

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  Gary Greenway.
  • John Wiley

June 11, 2022 at 9:01 am

I think I was able to submit a question, but I can’t get the list of submitted questions. Can anyone tell me how to do that?

• David Marlow

June 11, 2022 at 5:49 pm

When I submitted my question I was able to see other Questions to assure me that at that time my question was not a duplicate, however after that I was also not able to see the questions.

The questions I did see were good ones and I think that there will be some questions including mine, that they may want delay in answering.

• Joshua Rosen

June 11, 2022 at 6:36 pm

How do you submit a question. There is a link to the Youtube channel but nothing for questions. I tried to put a couple of questions in the chat but those have disappeared.

• John Wiley

June 11, 2022 at 8:41 pm

If you view Steve’s latest video from “Aptera Owner’s Club” you’ll see how he got in there and submitted a question. Be sure to be logged in before clicking the link to ask a question.

• kerbe2705

June 11, 2022 at 9:57 pm

@Joshua Rosen – visit the “Events” page on this site, click on the Webinar announcement and then click on the last line of the paragraph where it states, “submit questions here” – or words to that effect.

• Dustin Hieb

June 14, 2022 at 7:23 am

I understand pulling a trailer may not be allowed but even just having a hitch for a motorcycle tow dolly? Would be very low weight for most motorcycles. I have a CBR500r total motorcycle weight is like 423 pounds so weight on the two dolly would be like 210 pounds if that.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  Dustin Hieb.
    • Jonah Jorgenson

June 14, 2022 at 8:06 am

There will be towing capability, but the limit is a trailer/load of 300 pounds.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now