update Blazetech studios Aptera app design

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions update Blazetech studios Aptera app design

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions update Blazetech studios Aptera app design

• update Blazetech studios Aptera app design

Dean McManis updated 3 months ago 7 Members · 7 Posts
  • Elzo Stubbe

April 3, 2022 at 11:50 am

For those of you who are not aware: Blazetech Studios four days ago presented the latest 2.0 Aptera companion app design( as the creator likes to call it) It is a mighty fine project in progress which looks extremely promising as it comes to user friendliness and intuitivity as far as I am concerned.

https://www.figma.com/proto/zWcLgJvFORV9QZPjnMjBUv/Aptera-Companion-App?page-id=589%3A4765&node-id=589%3A8295&viewport=241%2C48%2C0.17&scaling=scale-down&starting-point-node-id=1529%3A13522&show-proto-sidebar=1

on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/__syPHSxLh0

• This discussion was modified 3 months ago by  Elzo Stubbe. Reason: type error
    • This discussion was modified 3 months ago by  Elzo Stubbe.
    • This discussion was modified 3 months ago by  Elzo Stubbe. Reason: url add
    • This discussion was modified 3 months ago by  Elzo Stubbe. Reason: type error
    • This discussion was modified 3 months ago by  Elzo Stubbe.

• Markus Schmid

April 3, 2022 at 6:13 pm

That looks really good, and it is also kind of a relief to see every once in a while another bit of progress.

Thank you for bringing this news to the forum, Elzo and @Bernard Dubuc

• kerbe2705

April 3, 2022 at 9:04 pm

“designed for luxurious”?

• David Marlow

April 3, 2022 at 11:02 pm

Not very useful sense Aptera should be providing an app with most of these features. The most useful feature they could provide is a charging locations screen showing available charging locations and their cost.

• Jonah Jorgenson

April 4, 2022 at 9:14 am

Aptera is building their own app. They know and understand all of the features of the Aptera and how to best incorporate them in an app as well as how to interface the app with the vehicle functionality most effectively. They understand the “Aptera ethos” and how best to incorporate it in an app. They have human factors engineers that can help them design the app to make it most usable to the target market.

An out side developer knows none of this. Perhaps an exercise in personal learning but certainly not applicable to Aptera.

• Curtis Cibinel

April 4, 2022 at 9:54 am

Amazing amount of time and effort into these designs; this seems like more of an elaborate job application.

I expect the initial app which we get will be minimum viable product (MVP) and will improve over time. Don’t expect Tesla class software day-1; that takes years. Constant improvement is how you get good software.

• Dean McManis

April 5, 2022 at 9:24 am

This is very nicely done, and has many thoughtful ideas. the linked version is a little sluggish on my phone, but I’m sure that a downloaded app would respond better. Looking at the app makes it easier to imagine driving my own Aptera! Thanks!

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now