We are ONE‼️ Together for the environment

Aptera Community Solar EV Industry News We are ONE‼️ Together for the environment

Aptera Community Solar EV Industry News We are ONE‼️ Together for the environment

• We are ONE‼️ Together for the environment

• Ron Ledohowski

December 4, 2021 at 12:01 am

“I’m in the JOY business, I come out to be with the people.” – Roger Ridley (street musician)

The world need come together. We are all ONE‼️

Playing For Change presents…

“Peace Through Music” – Dec. 15, 2021; Global Event for the Environment.

Reserve your front row seat to the online event & let’s Play For Our Environment!

https://playingforchange.com/peacethroughmusic/

#PEACETHROUGHMUSIC #TWENTY21 #WEARE1 #GLOBALEVENT #ENVIROMENT #MUSIC ✌️❤️????

Expand video trailer below ↘️ so as to watch in FULL SCREEN mode‼️

1:15

Peace

1:15

• Ron Ledohowski

December 4, 2021 at 12:36 am
  • Ron Ledohowski

December 4, 2021 at 12:52 am

Climate Action is Eveyone’s Business!

To Make CHANGE

YOU must be the CHANGE!

• Harry Parker

May 23, 2022 at 6:01 am

Could be nice. However before posting again here, review Aptera’s Community Guidelines found at the top of the Community page, at https://aptera.us/community/discussion/aptera-discussion-comment-guidelines/ .

In particular, Rule 3 which states in part,

Discussion about politics, advertisements, solicitations or promotions will not be allowed.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Harry Parker.

Guidelines for Community Discussions

• Harry Parker

May 23, 2022 at 7:36 am

Just to be clear, my previous reply was not really directed at Ron’s original post here, but to a spammer who had replied to it earlier today, advertising a music downloading service. His message has since been reported & deleted.

P.S. This forum has a nasty bug where if I post a link, like I did above, the following messages appear over or under it (at least on a Mac using Safari). We should at least have an option to not display the link as images.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Harry Parker. Reason: added P.S
    • Ray Holan

May 23, 2022 at 4:44 pm

Harry, I posted a response earlier this morning. Seemed to display fine. Now I notice it has disappeared. Frustrating.

• John Malcom

May 23, 2022 at 5:23 pm

Not pertinent to the topic of this string, but we are way past the time that Aptera should have fixed posting defects on the forum. Gives a really bad impression of quality assurance for the entire company when these kinds of issues happen repeatedly on a customer facing system

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  John Malcom.
    • Curtis Cibinel

May 23, 2022 at 6:35 pm

Overall the forum is a small component of the site used primarily by about 100 people which are strong brands supporters. It is also likely the work of contractors. The glitches and spam annoy us but are unlikely to cost even a single sale.

• John Malcom

May 23, 2022 at 6:54 pm

Agree, contractors. All the more reason to have defects fixed. Contractors configuring a COTS application. Should be a straightforward and expeditious resolution.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now