"What IF?" Not only the probabilities but also the many possibilities.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions "What IF?" Not only the probabilities but also the many possibilities.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions "What IF?" Not only the probabilities but also the many possibilities.

• "What IF?" Not only the probabilities but also the many possibilities.

• Ron Ledohowski

June 16, 2022 at 9:53 pm

“What IF?” is always a good place to start from when seeking further innovation or inspiration.

So in the spirit of vision & imagination; from addons & new features or functionality to new products or accessories. “What IF?”

I’ll start freely (& unmoderated) LOL:

—-

I’d also be all over an Aptera SEV travel-home OR tailing trailer module configurations that are self-powered and follows.

NB SIDE POINT: There should be the option for two Aptera to follow the leader. I’ve mentioned this before on this forum. Think about family travel and destinational independence. Only one driver needed for the boring stuff.

Camping separated or together; same regarding road trips. Tethering electronically to each other on the highway would be sweet.

Also, takes the EV lane to a new level on the way to work. “Aptera, simply tether together & enjoy the weather.” LOL 👈

• Juan Castro

June 16, 2022 at 11:31 pm

Sounds good.

Haven’t they already envisioned a larger vehicle?

I really like small trailer, like motorcycles pull with the same aerodynamic features. Additionally adding more solar panels to the trailer that can be used by the tow vehicle!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  Juan Castro.
Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now