Would Custom Color Delay My Order

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Would Custom Color Delay My Order

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Would Custom Color Delay My Order

• Would Custom Color Delay My Order

Arturo Meza updated 2 weeks, 1 day ago 5 Members · 6 Posts
  • Arturo Meza

September 13, 2022 at 9:55 pm

I want to get the vehicle ASAP, so I switched from the 250 mi to the 400 mi. I wanted to get a custom color but was concerned it would delay my order. Any ideas if it would or not?

• Curtis Cibinel

September 13, 2022 at 9:59 pm

They haven’t said about that specifically. I recommend asking Aptera.

• Riley …

September 14, 2022 at 1:47 am

There are still conflicting reports on what options will be first produced. I sent aptera an email asking them to configure my vehicle in whatever way will get mine delivered at the earliest date possible. I suspect that even if you ask aptera directly they can’t answer that accurately, at least not until production starts. My Guestamation would be Selecting a custom color may delay your delivery date if you are one of the very early reservation holders and placed your order December 2020. On the other hand if you just barely placed your order recently it’s possible that selecting a custom color may move you up the line.

• Len Nowak

September 14, 2022 at 6:07 am

I have the same “feelings” as the others.

🤔My thoughts

They have to deliver the 220 Paradigm edition first, so “my feeling” is they have that/did that at least 220 times:

That being….

40 kWh version

I assume they are one of the standard exterior color combos of Noir, Sol or Luna

FWD

Full Solar

Enhanced Audio

Of course delivery to CA and nearby “may” be easiest to supply/service?

Does this make sense?

• John Voules

September 14, 2022 at 9:45 am

When they contact you for your upcoming order, that is when you will be given details not just for customization but for everything else too.

It will be your choice at the time on whether you want to wait for anything that maybe delayed.

If there is a delay for what you request you should also be receiving a timeline for when it will be available…that’s a great time to decide.

• Arturo Meza

September 14, 2022 at 9:53 am

I concur with what everyone had said. I appreciate the replies.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now