“You have XYZ Aptera points.”

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions “You have XYZ Aptera points.”

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions “You have XYZ Aptera points.”

• “You have XYZ Aptera points.”

Fanfare 100 updated 4 months ago 5 Members · 13 Posts
  • Fanfare 100

February 28, 2022 at 2:03 pm

It might be awesome to know who is being counted amongst one’s referral points. This would help one be a good ambassador and cheerleader for those folks.

Also, I have two people who say they have signed up using my referral code, but my Dashboard only shows 1 referral point. If the dashboard were to say from whom each point was, it would much easier to follow up. Especially for those of us who plan to refer multiple people.

Just a though for continuous process improvement and to help keep people’s incentive going.

• Len Nowak Nowak

February 28, 2022 at 2:17 pm

I asked this directly to AMC sometime ago and they said they would look into it.

There was some sensitivity around sharing names/emails which they would have to consider.

I hope that helps.

• Fanfare 100

February 28, 2022 at 2:27 pm

Thanks Leonard! Makes sense and does help.

Even if I had their initials it would help as most likely I already have their emails and ways to reach them. As it stands right now I have no idea who of the two who signed up through me I’m being given credit for and from whom I’m not. It would aid in troubleshooting this if I even had their initials because, in this particular case I happen to know who they are.

Glad to know I’m not the only one that is interested.

• Raj Giandeep

February 28, 2022 at 6:30 pm

I’d like a little more info as well. Like you mentioned perhaps initials, city & state or just state.

• kerbe2705

February 28, 2022 at 6:36 pm

I’d also like a little more clarification about just how the program is going to play out…

• Riley ________________________________

March 1, 2022 at 6:18 am

Just pulling from memory but you will get $1,000 off your next aptera for each successful delivery. So if you purchase an aptera before any of your referrals take delivery you won’t get any discount.

• Raj Giandeep

March 1, 2022 at 7:23 am
        • Fanfare 100

March 2, 2022 at 10:05 pm

Namaste Raj. This can and may prove to be problematic because the vast majority, if not all, of the referrals you successfully make will be further on down the line / list of reservation-holders that you so they will very much most likely will not have been called up quite yet to make their full payments by the time you get to make your full payment. Therefore I hope it is not for nought. Shanti Aum.

• Raj Giandeep

March 3, 2022 at 4:42 am

Namaste 🙏

It’s a challenge for sure. Another way to look at it, is you could a couple year down the road. Sell your Aptera & replace your Aptera with a new one or upcoming 4 wheel option. Using your referral credits for a discount on your vehicle.

• kerbe2705

March 3, 2022 at 10:22 am

Unless, of course, Aptera offers some sort of financing – in which case you could finance the amount of your referral credits and, as the referral purchases are made, Aptera could deduct the credit from your balance.

• Fanfare 100

March 4, 2022 at 9:50 am

Great idea

• Riley ________________________________

March 1, 2022 at 6:15 am

They could just copy what tesla does and list first name and date reserved.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now