"Your investments are not yet listed"

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions "Your investments are not yet listed"

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions "Your investments are not yet listed"

• "Your investments are not yet listed"

• Hong Zhang

December 23, 2021 at 7:39 am

I have received the email of “Investor Funds Received”, but my account still shows “Your investments are not yet listed”. How long does it take for the investment status to be updated on my account?

• Guy SKEER

December 23, 2021 at 7:50 am

My Notice took maybe Ten Days…

• Lou Verner

December 23, 2021 at 7:55 am

If I remember correctly mine took more like 3 weeks.

• Hong Zhang

December 23, 2021 at 7:59 am

Thank you all for the information.

Happy Holidays!

• Audra

Administrator
          December 28, 2021 at 10:12 am

Hi Hong!

Glad everyone was able to jump in here. Thanks for asking about this! It generally takes about a week or two after the funds are received for the investment to show up under “Review Investments” through your online Aptera account. I am working with our web team to make updates to the investment dashboard on all Aptera accounts. Unfortunately, it is not linked to the investment portal: invest.aptera.us. If your investment has been confirmed through the investment portal, it will become viewable on your online https://www.aptera.us account.

I look forward to getting your Aptera account up to date! It has been flagged for follow-up. I’ll keep you posted!

Thank you for your support,

Audra

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  bbelcamino.

Aptera

• Joshua Caldwell

December 23, 2021 at 11:01 am

Mine took two weeks both times.

• Audra

Administrator
    December 29, 2021 at 2:40 pm

Hi Hong,

Quick update from the investment support team— your investment is ready to be finalized. Once it is complete, you will receive a confirmation email from invest@aptera.us containing your fully executed subscription agreement & ceremonial certificate. Please let us know if you have any questions!

• Hong Zhang

December 29, 2021 at 2:52 pm

Thank you, Audra, for all the explanation and follow-up.

I got the confirmation email with the attached agreement and certificate yesterday but my account has not been updated. I am not anxious as long as I know the timing is normal.

• Robert Hall

December 31, 2021 at 3:14 am

This message is to Audra.

I received my “Investor Funds Received” email on Nov 30. I received my “Offering Escrow Successful” email on December 10. Today is December 31 and my dashboard still says “Your investments are not yet listed”

I sent messages to Aptera customer service thru the website contact form on December 18 and December 24 and have not had a reply to either one of them.

Disappointing…

Robert Hall

• Raoul Desy

December 31, 2021 at 12:25 pm

I invested back in July and my account on this site still shows “Your investments are not yet listed”. I reached out and was told that the investment site is not linked to this site, and that the investments only show up on the investment site – not this one. Based on that, you need to log in to the investment site to see the investment.

• Wayne Forkum Forkum

December 31, 2021 at 12:37 pm

What is the investment site address. I need need to look there also.

• Robert Hall

January 1, 2022 at 3:53 am

Thanks for the replies. I am not sure I understand why there is a “Review Investments” link on the dashboard, if the investments are not to be listed there.

I finally stopped waiting and reserved a car yesterday. In the month that has gone by since my investment I believe that a couple thousand people got in line ahead of me, which is fine, I don’t mind it. But I also did not get the $100 reservation fee waived.

And none of this discussion explains not getting any replies to my messages to the company.

Hope they are able to get this improved.

• Hong Zhang

January 1, 2022 at 8:07 am

I share the same reason for waiting for the listing of my investments in my account – I can reserve my autocycle easily with the investment discount.

I was impressed by Audra’s responses, so I was surprised by your story of receiving no customer service responses. That is not a good sign. Not responding is far worse than delays caused by technical issues.

If I understand it correctly, some do see investments listed in their accounts while others do not.

• John Wiley

January 1, 2022 at 11:21 am

The “Review Investments” link will show you Completed Investments only. That involves a process that takes 2 or more weeks after funds have been received by Aptera. In the interim you should see the pending investment show up by logging in through https://portal.aptera.us/ . The confusing part for me is that the info viewed on the Dashboard via the portal login shows completed investments and pending investments but the Review Investments under Dashboard viewed under My Account only shows completed investments (I completed that one last July. Started it on June 19). Maybe I don’t quite understand the use of the word “Dashboard”. Hope this helps.

• Hong Zhang

January 1, 2022 at 11:40 am

Let me use screenshots to show exactly what I see:

https://aptera.us/review-investments/

Review Investments

• Hong Zhang

January 1, 2022 at 11:42 am
        • John Wiley

January 1, 2022 at 5:34 pm

Yes. Exactly the same as what I see with my recent investment. And very soon, I would speculate, you will see your investment show up as finalized. This will be after they send you a notification email of “Offering Escrow Successful”. This could take about 3 weeks, maybe longer. I think I have read from other forum members that it can take much longer if you are investing from a foreign country and/or are moving money from a brokerage account, crypto, etc. My funds came from my credit card account. Offering Escrow Successful will be your official investment notification including subscription agreement and ceremonial certificate. My first investment was made on June 19 and the official agreement arrived via email July 6.

• Hong Zhang

January 1, 2022 at 6:35 pm

I received the email “Offering Escrow Successful” with the signed SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT and certificate as attachments on December 28. I used my credit card.

• John Wiley

January 1, 2022 at 10:16 pm

Well, it appears I wasn’t a bit helpful. To be honest, I can’t tell you how long it took after receiving the email with the official attachments and when it showed up on the portal Dashboard and Review Investments. I do empathize with your anxiety (if that’s what you are feeling). I went through a period of a week or 2 feeling that I had been scammed. I feel pretty good about it now, but it took awhile. I do hope your situation gets resolved soon. I just re-read Audra’s message to you and think it seems to accurately describe the situation. I suspect this will take a little longer than usual because, 1) there was probably a furry of activity just before the investment window closed, and 2) we are in the middle of the Christmas/New Year holiday. I trust you are communicating your questions and concerns through invest@aptera.us.

• Hong Zhang

January 2, 2022 at 4:43 am

Thank you for all the information. I am not anxious currently. It looks like a backend web issue. Hope they will address it once for all.

• John Wiley

January 31, 2022 at 11:48 am

Looks like the problem still hasn’t been fixed. I invested on 12/25 and received the email announcement that the investment was official on Jan. 10. It is now Jan. 31 and “Review Investments” is still not showing the investment.

• Hong Zhang

January 31, 2022 at 12:25 pm

The same here. The most disturbing part is that we do not hear responses from Aptera anymore.

• Jon_J

January 31, 2022 at 8:08 pm

I made an investment on 12/19. It shows up on my dashboard as ‘Successfully Invested’, but it is not listed on the ‘Review Investments’ on the ‘My Account’ portal. My other investments show up there, but not this latest one. This doesn’t bother me at all. I created an account in the investing portal well before the ‘My Account’ portal and the dashboard is where the investing transactions were completed. Looks to me like this secondary source (the ‘My Account’ portal) of investment information isn’t updated often with recent investments and I consider it a forum page login, not the primary source of information related to my Aptera investments.

• Hong Zhang

February 1, 2022 at 9:48 am

A nuisance of this issue is that you cannot reserve an Aptera with the discount.

• Jon_J

February 1, 2022 at 2:19 pm

Oh, ok. I haven’t tried to reserve an Aptera. I’m considering it, though. I figured that all that was needed was to use the promo code that was communicated and the $100 fee would be removed. If this issue is holding back reservations, then they should be motivated to fix it soon if they are aware of this!

• Hong Zhang

February 1, 2022 at 2:35 pm

I am not sure there is a place for the code. This is in the email I received:

“In the meantime, you can claim your investment perk of $100 off of a reservation for an Aptera or to reduce the cost of your vehicle by using the code “SolarFuture” in the checkout of your Aptera account. “

• V Pilot

January 31, 2022 at 1:57 pm

Yeah, had the same. I invested in early Nov. and it was about 75 days until it showed up on that screen

• Hong Zhang

January 31, 2022 at 3:15 pm

Thank you for the information. It is a relief to know that they still work on it. Your delay indicates that I will see mine in late Feb or early Mar.

• John Wiley

January 31, 2022 at 5:46 pm

Hmmm. I’m now 21 days out. I guess I have a little over 50 days more to wait. Maybe if I could just stop thinking about all things Aptera the time would go by quickly. Nope. I’d rather be obsessed and impatient.

• Robert Hall

February 1, 2022 at 2:57 pm

“Quick update FOR the investment team” – It is now 61 days. I get it that I can see this investment in another portal. But it is not showing up in my dashboard where it says: “Review Investments” And I did not get any credits for my reservations.

Thanks to all the other folks who are contributing to this thread.

Bob

(that’s “bob” spelled backwards)

“You can trust BOB”

(We gotta find some humour in this situation)

• Hong Zhang

April 14, 2022 at 1:36 pm

Now, my investment is listed. I tried to place an order. It seems there is no discount for investors. Have they stopped the discount for investors?

• EVservices .us

April 15, 2022 at 12:29 pm

I think the deposit discount comes via contacting them somehow – same as the production discount for investing over 10K.

• Hong Zhang

April 15, 2022 at 12:43 pm

Thank you for the tip.

• H Lo

June 30, 2022 at 8:18 pm

I still don’t see my investment in the “Review Investments” page, even though its been months since it got processed. I received the carta link and everything already…

• Patrick Liebknecht

June 30, 2022 at 8:39 pm

The Grift continues ?

Viewing 1 - 11 of 11 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now