Youtube video reviewing lightyear 0

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Youtube video reviewing lightyear 0

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Youtube video reviewing lightyear 0

• Youtube video reviewing lightyear 0

Chris Klok updated 2 weeks, 4 days ago 5 Members · 6 Posts
  • Qiang Fu

June 24, 2022 at 4:09 pm

Just saw this brief video review testdriving lightyear 0. Thought some of us may find interesting:

Most interesting to me is how much power the 1000w solar panel generates. Appear that the most he experienced was ~68% when the car was parking under the sun. At one point during his test drive, the sun was behind the cloud and it dropped to 5-10%.

• Dennis Swaney

June 24, 2022 at 4:36 pm

Interesting that today I received a Car & Driver article on the Lightyear Zero:

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a40396442/lightyear-zero-solar-ev-first-drive/?source=nl

Supposedly the Zero is just a limited “proof of concept” model, but their proposed Lightyear 2 model will target the Tesla Model Y.

• my_discord_number_is_0328 bloody stupid

June 24, 2022 at 7:03 pm

there was a post on here about eqxx, some improvement to this 4 seater design. that wrap looks kinda like atomic silver or whatever that color was

• Alain Chuzel

June 25, 2022 at 7:24 am

Very roughly speaking, if the rays from the sun were 45 degrees from perpendicular to solar cells, their output would be cos45 (=0.707) of their output when perpendicular.

Can you provide link to where LightYear claims it’s a “1000 Watt Solar Array”?

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now