Advertising On Aptera

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Advertising On Aptera

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Advertising On Aptera

• Advertising On Aptera

Posted by LordChad on September 10, 2021 at 6:52 pm

I have my own business and would love to use my Aptera as my business vehicle. I currently have my GMC Sierra with magnetic signs so I can remove the advertising as needed. With Aptera having a composite body, the magnetic signs won’t work. Does anyone have any suggestions for reusable/removable advertising?

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Gabriel Kemeny.
    Biker replied 2 years, 8 months ago 6 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Advertising On Aptera

Biker updated 2 years, 8 months ago 6 Members · 6 Replies
  • Ronnie

September 10, 2021 at 6:55 pm

There are vinyl style sign options for cars that self stick on clean surfaces and are also removable & reusable (think silicone). There’s probably a name for it. Kinda like a wrap but NOT as complicated or elaborate.

• kerbe2705

September 10, 2021 at 7:32 pm

What Rooster said!

• len

September 10, 2021 at 7:49 pm

Yes many options out there. Here is just one

https://www.stickergenius.com/products/vehicle-graphics/

• Roshiyu

September 10, 2021 at 9:40 pm

If you get the back hatch without solar panels, you could put the signs there, and put some decently strong magnets on the other side of the glass? That should be strong enough to keep the sign there, hopefully?

• LordChad

September 11, 2021 at 6:27 am

Thank you for the great responses. Getting outside opinions helps. I’ll keep this in mind when it’s time to gets the vehicle signs.

• Biker

September 11, 2021 at 4:57 pm

Remember that this vehicle has very few if any flat spots for any sign, even a somewhat pliable vinyl one, to lay correctly.

or to reply.