FAQ

• FAQ

Sam updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago 11 Members · 13 Replies
  • len

August 11, 2021 at 7:33 pm

Although the new website’s FAQ is great

Thx for reposting the FAQ spreadsheet…

Use the search function in that large spreadsheet.

Note: Answers within are from Aptera Team members and are periodically refreshed!

Where as many forum answers are from great Aptera enthusiast

I always try to keep in mind.. The answers are the best answer “at the moment”… We are looking at results coming in from the early two development ( alpha series ) vehicles…

Beta ( validation) Gamma ( Release candidate ) and Delta/ production vehicles and results coming!

Aptera’s FAQ Spreadsheet

<font color=”#000000″>Please search it with Ctrl+F (for “Find”), or for Mac use command+F or cmd+F</font>

• Biker

May 19, 2023 at 12:21 pm

Aptera posted a set of specific FAQs today: Unlocking the Magic of Solar Mobility | Aptera

The regular FAQ section seems to be updated: FAQs Archive | Aptera

• Sam

January 25, 2024 at 6:50 am

Wow! There’s all sorts of new stuff added to the News page. Hmm, maybe I just haven’t been there in a while.

• JRWiley

May 19, 2023 at 4:09 pm

Does anyone remember the FAQ on an Excel spreadsheet from about 2 years ago. I can’t find the link for it. I believe it was maintained by Aptera. Can anyone direct me to it or tell me if it no longer exists?

• Tom

May 19, 2023 at 4:53 pm
  • william-greenhut

January 24, 2024 at 10:14 pm

I know once I start driving my Aptera around town I’m going to get a ton of questions from friends and curious strangers. Would it be possible for Aptera to provide FAQ cards so that I can reliably give people the correct answers to their questions?

• Mike-Mars

January 25, 2024 at 1:41 am

I think that some people are planning to give out QR codes which link to the Aptera website (most likely the referral link TBH), either on a business card or stuck to the side window.

• len

January 25, 2024 at 3:34 am

There is a FAQ section on the website now

https://aptera.us/faq/

which you could refer them to.

It is updated occasionally.

As mentioned here… many print handouts to info

It will be fun to share. I personally look forward for the forums to contain personal experiences😉

• ray-holan

January 25, 2024 at 4:45 am

The FAQ section on the Aptera website is much improved from previous versions. Many more categories of questions are answered.

I believe it would be very helpful to have a “status of features” category that lists vehicle features that definitely will be included in the LE, features that MAY be included, and features that are being considered for later versions of Aptera. Such a matrix takes into account the evolving list of decisions that will be made over the next couple of years based on what technology is practical at Aptera’s price point.

• harry-parker

January 25, 2024 at 1:05 pm

The owner of the excellent YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/@ApteraOwnersClub,

maintains an Unofficial Aptera FAQ spreadsheet at

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16UaMDXxDXJ1HZJBDToeCkdEPKpf6_qOKM341qxBx8Lk/edit#gid=0

As it says on the spreadsheet, take many of the answers with a big grain of salt.

• ray-holan

January 25, 2024 at 2:03 pm

Many thanks for the link, Harry. The Aptera Owners Club unofficial FAQ is very impressive. Even cites the source of each piece of information. Great service to the community!

• Sam

January 25, 2024 at 2:34 pm

That is some awesome dedication! Thank you, Steve at AOC!

or to reply.