Reply To: Aptera attendance at Events and Shows

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera attendance at Events and Shows Reply To: Aptera attendance at Events and Shows

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera attendance at Events and Shows Reply To: Aptera attendance at Events and Shows

• laura-batchelor

October 22, 2023 at 1:28 pm

I saw a photo of an event held in Charleston, SC over on Facebook. Ambassador Barry Robinson had a nice tent with information (no vehicle). Is it possible to get advance notice of these local events somehow? Or at least know if an Ambassador is in located our area? I would attend just to see the reactions of the crowd and meet with someone else who actually knows what an Aptera is!

Also, on https://aptera.us/events/ – none of the events list the state, just the city. I’m guessing that most are in CA, but it’s annoying to have to look it up on Google Maps every time to see exactly where XYZ is located. I have relatives all over the country that I’d like to notify if there is something nearby. Aptera, please make it easier for those of us who are geographically challenged! (I have an excuse since I’m a product of the FL educational system. 🤣 Everything is literally north and/or west of Miami and the FL Keys.)