Reply To: Suggested Roadtrip

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Suggested Roadtrip Reply To: Suggested Roadtrip

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Suggested Roadtrip Reply To: Suggested Roadtrip

• Nuugle42

July 12, 2023 at 5:55 pm

I would like to propose the idea of a national owner’s tour. Each owner would not have to drive the whole tour, but just participate and possibly act as a tour guide in their local area. Ideas could include unique points of interest, photo ops, and great local food stops, etc. Here in Texas, the best BBQ I have had was at the Saltlick, in Driftwood, just outside Austin. Cash only. If we could get an Aptera up on top of Enchanted Rock during the solar eclipse…mind-blowing photo opportunity. I was fortunate to be born an hour away from Houston, the fourth largest city in the US. It has such a huge diversity of food, cultures, arts, etc. Just better to visit in the spring or fall…summers are deadly hot. Some places I have been and plan to revisit… Colorado, Seattle all the way down the west coast to SanFran over the Golden gate bridge, Kentucky, Virginia, Tennessee, NYC, Key west, FL, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Rocky Mountain National Park, Great Smoky Mountain National Park. I never had much interest in going to Las Vegas until recently, when I saw the new GLOBE. I WILL be driving my Aptera through there to see that. All ideas are welcome. Use your imagination and let’s make a world class tour. Oh, and one more thing. What songs are you going to put on your road trip soundtrack?

https://g.co/kgs/pe4BVJ

Hopefully, Aptera or a group of volunteer film makers could document the whole thing.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  Gary Johnston.
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  Gary Johnston. Reason: Spelling
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  Gabriel Kemeny.