Accelerate Aptera Leaderboard (3)

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Accelerate Aptera Leaderboard (3)

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Accelerate Aptera Leaderboard (3)

• Accelerate Aptera Leaderboard (3)

Dreyzee updated 1 week, 5 days ago 25 Members · 59 Replies
  • Kamakiri

January 4, 2024 at 3:20 pm

10 more slots posted by mid-day, and 15 more so far for the day in the 3pm update. 244 slots remaining.

• Biker

January 11, 2024 at 3:52 am

Still averaging about 6 slots sold per day:

• Lou

January 12, 2024 at 10:14 am

Acellerator accelerating. I predict conclusion on or before 1 year anniversary on January 27.

Who-hoo!

• Greek

January 12, 2024 at 10:59 am

Lou, there are 15 days left for the 1 year anniversary of the LB. APTERA would need to have 13 reservations a day. I’m still sticking with a February 27 at what now would be approximately 4-5 a day in LB commitments…..although I hope you are right😁.

• Lou

January 12, 2024 at 11:55 am

I’m basing that on fact numbers have been going up in last week, averaging more like 10-12 a day. No doubt there’ll be final rush when numbers get below 100!

• Biker

January 16, 2024 at 5:33 am
  • Sam

January 17, 2024 at 12:56 pm

>30m

• craig-merrow

January 17, 2024 at 1:13 pm

This is really exciting – the slots are going fast!

• Sam

January 21, 2024 at 2:35 pm

I expected them to move a bit quicker actually.

• Biker

January 21, 2024 at 10:11 am
  • craig-merrow

January 21, 2024 at 3:24 pm

Seven slots per day over the last four days…if that pace keeps up, potentially could see the last slot sold by mid February.

• glenn-zajic

January 23, 2024 at 11:00 pm

New entry in the $100K+ club. Up to 52 now. Wish the next five would kick in $2K.

• Lou

January 24, 2024 at 8:13 am

Well…I guess I was too optimistic about Accelerator momentum leading to wrap up on Jan 27 anniversary ☹️. Now looking like Greek may have been closer with late February prediction. Perhaps reservations need final boost to finish by new progress update from Steve and Chris.

• ronald-benson

January 24, 2024 at 1:39 pm

Down to 139 slots left.

Once they get down to 0, does the board lock and those 2000 are locked in their current position or does the bidding war begin for those folks who might want a lower number?

• Sam

January 24, 2024 at 8:47 pm

Adjustment to your position on the board.

At program end there may still be investments elsewhere not yet applied to the All Time total on the board. They’ll probably need a few days to complete processing it all.

I doubt you’ll be able to invest in the board after it’s ended (when the last slot is filled).

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Sam Adams.
    • Greek

January 25, 2024 at 7:24 am

APTERA will announce a game plan when the LE board gets under 100 slots, probably around the start of February.

My thoughts only….APTERA should keep the Leader Board open even after the 2,000 slots are fulfilled. This will allow for investors to try and move up in their positions as they wish. Any extra funds that APTERA will receive will help in the long run to aid in production.

• Biker

January 25, 2024 at 7:56 am

Aptera has been doing a good job of pumping up Accelerator sales with their updates – the Jan Update video brought in some sales overnight already and I expect the uptick to show up over the next week:

• ronald-benson

January 26, 2024 at 7:13 pm

They added 37 names so far with in seven days with dates of between 1/19/24 and 1/25/24 (some who paid on those dates using slower to verify methods like ACH will not yet be included). By comparison, they only added 36 total names in 60 days back in July and August 2023. They are down to only 107 slots right now. I’m guessing it will pick up speed to sell the last 100 or so.

I have been keeping track of my position as the slots fill up for the past 100+ slots sold. I want to make sure that I get a 3 digit number. It is looking like I should easily make that goal.

down to 105 slots.

So far,

top 1/3 – bought more than $20,900 in stock

middle 1/3 – bought between $11,600 and $20,900 in stock

bottom 1/3 – bought less than $11,600 in stock, but everybody bought at least $10,000

As of tonight, they have raised $30.9 million of the original goal of raising between $20 and $50 million through this program. The original goal was to raise this money by the end of March 2023. But, raising over $30 million in one year seems like a major accomplishment.

• offgridman

January 27, 2024 at 11:38 am

The board is going wild! 98 spots left

Looks like the investors in the top 1/3rd are bidding as if Aptera will shut it down after all the spots are filled. Smart move on Aptera’s part to leave us in the dark on their intentions in that regard. Creating a frenzy…

• Biker

January 29, 2024 at 3:58 am
    • JRWiley

January 29, 2024 at 4:27 am

It’s time for “Less than 100 priority delivery slots left” at the top of each webpage, with “Less than 100” (or the whole sentence) blinking in red.

• Jeff

January 30, 2024 at 12:20 pm

Down to 50 slots remaining, over $32M raised, and clarification on existing slot holders being able to increase their investment even after all 2000 slots are taken:

• craig-merrow

January 30, 2024 at 3:22 pm

Wow, 82 to 50 slots in just a couple of days! At that rate, we could see the last one sold before the weekend…this is really exciting!

• Biker

January 31, 2024 at 12:02 am

The last slot likely will sell today.

• ROMAD

January 31, 2024 at 8:36 am

IT IS CLOSED!

• SolLuna

January 31, 2024 at 12:09 pm
  • Sam

January 31, 2024 at 8:39 am

Congratulations, Aptera!

• david-marlow

January 31, 2024 at 8:53 am

There is now 2008 on the Leader Board, however there is a siginificent number of thoes investments that have not been verified. I also noticed that there are some investments that have not been finalized for almost a year, what is with that?

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  David Marlow.
    • This reply was modified 3 months ago by  David Marlow. Reason: corrected error
    • george-hughes

January 31, 2024 at 1:07 pm

I’m one of the ‘stealth’ individuals on the list whose identity has not been disclosed to include my initials, state 🙂 or total investment. Anyway, from where I am with my total investment, an additional $500 investment would move me up about 35-40 places.

• Jeff

January 31, 2024 at 10:09 am

Hats off to everyone who put their money on the line to help move this unlikely vehicle closer to fruition!

• christopher-barrett

January 31, 2024 at 12:39 pm

I believe that Aptera is smiling and pleased to see this rush at the end. FOMO set in, (fear of missing out) and bingo the door was closed.

Now the π ( production intent vehicle) needs validation, which will make the words vaporware disappear, and whales will be opening vaults to invest.

My hope is whales will be asked to pay a higher price than the crowd has, as coming late to the party, when the risk is minimized shouldn’t they be asked to pay say $12.50/$14.00?

Proud to be on the leader board, very happy to see this crescendo at the finish. Chris Anthony and Steven Fambro must be pleased, despite the fact that instead of a few months for the program to be done, it took about a year, but they raised a larger amount than was expected by over 60%.

All us fans can be smiling, and we are closer to the day of picking up our vehicles! Way to go and a large thank you goes out to all those on the leader board.

Aptera will prove to be the game changer we all expect once validation process happens and we can drive those beauties home!

• calvin-jordan

February 1, 2024 at 6:47 pm

I see they are still taking people on the accelerator program and I don’t want to invest any more money till I know when the program will end, If they take another 3000 investors the program should say it’s still open. It’s not fair to the people who took the chance on their investments. I understand they need the money but be honest about it.

• Greek

February 1, 2024 at 7:19 pm

Until we receive further confirmation of what APTERA plans on doing with what now appears to be 2033 Accelerators, I also will not invest any further! There should have been some type of explanation at this point as to why we are seeing these numbers grow.

• tim-v

February 1, 2024 at 7:14 pm

This is caused by a delay between when an investment is made (to a third party)and when it is communicated to Aptera. In my case, it took about 4 days for my investment to show up. I think Aptera is doing the right thing by honoring the late investments made when it still appeared that there were less than 2000 investors on the program, even though they were in fact late.

• Sam

February 1, 2024 at 8:20 pm

Hang on ppl, there’s no cause for alarm. Look at the last line in the box at the bottom of the Leaderboard…

Page 1 of 2

or to reply.